So Junghwan (Request)

Thursday 6:23 am

You woke up since your alarm was ringing ,
you turned your alarm off and stood up, your
 Little sister came in excited for no reason. She was
 laughing and jumping all the time you told her to wait since she loves it when we play with her and our little brother .
Ever since your old sister moved out you’ve been taking care 
of your little sister and your 5 months old baby and of course
 your boyfriend So Junghwan.
You made yourself ready for school you looked into the mirror when your little sister said in the bed jumping 
“i think you forgot something”
she smiled cutely 
you nod getting your boyfriend's hoodie you choose
 his grey hoodie today.
You took your little sister with you downstairs you were making breakfast for
 the 3 of you since your mom is going to work at 5 am and your dad is 
overseas so you actually had to hire a granny.
You sat down starting to feed your brother but the ring bell
 right on time it was just 6:50am the granny is
 supposed to come at 7:15am you thought you let your little sister playing with your baby brother you 
opened the door looking up at the 
person with no expression but as soon as you saw your beautiful boyfriend 
So Junghwan.
He was flashing you a warm smile he waved a little and you just stood there smiling and letting him come inside he was now entering the living room you offered him a seat on the kitchen table you went back to feeding your little brother meanwhile Junghwan was just admiring you ,he looked at you like there’s no one else on this earth as beautiful as you are.
you're the reason why he's living. 
You feed your little brother, your little sister we're also done eating now the granny came into the house. 
You left her with your siblings and took your boyfriend's hand. 
He was smiling all the time admiring you but also getting shy as soon as you look back. 
You two, were walking you saw cute couple rings 
You looked at them in awe, 
Junghwan in the other hand was chuckling at you.
You two arrived at School hand's in hand's your friends greeting you. 
"Ohh~ here comes the best couple!!" 
You both blushed while looking away
"Are we really the best couple of the school or are-" 
"We mean it! You guys are the couple of the school" 
Again you both blushed. 
Being full red in the morning was your daily routine, 
since they were teasing you guys all the time you both are now used to it.
It was now time for you guys to go to class.
The class was now starting in the class  times you
 didn't really Paid attention due to your friends and Junghwan.
It was now lunch time Junghwan waited for you and held your hand, he got you and for himself food. 
Everyone was joking around, soon your best friends announced that she and
 Jeongwoo are also dating you and Junghwan looked at each other then
 at them Jeongwoo 
scratched his neck and Nancy was just looking away, 
Jeongwoo in the other hand took Nancy's hand and told us really loud that he's dating Nancy. 
Junghwan and you just busted
 out laughing because they were so cute, it made them remind of themselves. 
Lunch went by pretty quick, after some biology with some Mathematic class it was now time for P.E. 
The boys were playing basketball and soccer, 
The girls in the other hand were 
playing volleyball and a few were doing Cheerleading. 
The boys sat down as they were watching the volleyball training of yours and Nancy's. 
You and Nancy were in the
 same team. 
You and Nancy were always a killing duo. 
The P.E class ended you and Nancy let your bodies collapse on the cold floor looking at each other while sweat is dripping from your foreheads. 
Laughing from the both of you could be heard, looking at the ceiling and smiling while your boyfriend's looked at the both of you. 
They went up to you guys giving a hand to you guys they were also smiling and laughing with you guys. 
Everyone finished P.E class so then went to the changing room Junghwan and Jeongwoo were done way before you two. 
So they waited in front of you guys changing room not letting anyone peek or anything. 
Nancy and you finished. 
The 4 of you guys were heading outside Nancy and Jeongwoo went to the left you and Junghwan to the right 
(left and right😼) 
You and Junghwan arrived at a park he told you to wait there, you waited about 5 minutes he came from behind covering your eyes. 

He took away his hands and held your hands instead, you didn't realize what he did.
He gave you a long kiss on your forehead and watches you going inside the house. 

He smiled deeply taking his leave to his home. 
You got into the kitchen your mom asked you what that was on your neck you looked at it and saw that couple necklace what you've saw today morning you got your shoes and ran to where Junghwan was heading. 
He heard you running up to him so you cuddled up like a koala on him and gave him a passionate long kiss on his lips. 

They say we're too young to date, I think we're too old to let love die. 

Hey guys it's Yuki here! 
I hope you guys had great holidays and took a nice rest after it.
Since I won't be sharing my personal Instagram with you guys I share my personal Twitter with everyone. 
Who doesn't have twt you can also find me on amino. 
TWT: @ cheesecake664
Amino: Fairy hajeongwoo<3/Boke_hinata_boke
For any questions text me there or here!
-Love yuki<3