Takata Mashiho

Saturday 6:40am

You woke up to the sounds of your brother screaming with his other friend you went outside not caring how you look as you went outside half sleeping half awake you went to the kitchen and was about to make coffee but his other friend who wasn't that loud nor that quiet gave you a cup of coffee
"Tha~*yawn* nk you"
He chuckled and just drank his coffee God he was so adorable you also smiled and went inside to take a shower but before that you drank your coffee then washed up you were listening to Autumn morning by IU her voice was awesome.
You got out of shower dressed up nicely and went to your room to grab your wallet and phone to buy groceries it was now 8:01am so the supermarkets were now open your brother stopped you
"Y/n let us go with you"
You sighed and nodded God you will be spending much little you didn't know was that Mashiho is going to pay.
After waiting for your brother to get ready with his other 2 friends you all get to go now you 4 arrived to the supermarket since you were talking the best out of everyone here Korean you also needed to talk but Mashiho would always help you.
Since he was in a group called Treasure he had to learn Korean because of him debuting here in Korea with his other friends, you didn't mind Mashiho aka a celebrity coming to your house cause it was normal,him and your brother were friends since kindergarden so were you but since you were younger than your brother he would always tease you Mashiho always comforted you with it's just 1 year don't worry while he always gave you that melting smile.
After 1 hour of shopping you wanted to go home but your brother and his other friend didn't want to go home yet so Mashiho told them it's fine they can go together and he will just help me out.
You smiled at that and agreed even if you will not let him make omurice, soon you both were home alone he said he will be cleaning up since the house was a mess you took out all the ingredients and started making the omurice.

30 minutes later:
You guys were both eating sitting in front the TV only munching from both of you and the talking of the TV could been heard suddenly Mashiho started talking
"I heard you and your brother are going to go back to Japan"
He sounded a bit sad and disappointed
"Yeah it's better for us"
You smiled and cleaned up the plate Mashiho came from behind while you were cleaning you were shocked since he never been like this to you.
You smiled and asked what's wrong you didn't know why you did that but he answered anyways
"it's just i don't want you to go"
You stopped what you were doing he held you tight you could feel something you never felt from him soon he let go of you since your brother entered the house you were still cleaning up then after placing other two plates for your brother and his friend since his friend is living with you guys you have to cook for 3 but since Mashiho was free it was for 4 exactly.
Ever since that day you both didn't talk now it was time for your brother and friend going home nop you didn't go with them ever since day 1 you didn't want to you waited for their train to come it was here the both of them got inside the train you bid goodbyes while Mashiho was nowhere to be seen the train was now on it's way you were waving towards them while they were sitting looking out of the window soon the train was nowhere to be seen the other train next to their train was also gone and there you saw Mashiho both hands on his knees nearly about to cry you called out for him with a smile you both made eye contact you both ran to each other while going on the safes way he embraces you while you do the same but by surprise you kissed him on his lips.
He kissed you back.
"It's a Yes Mashiho what about you?"
"There's no need to ask it's our first day Y/n"

Just the two of us.