Watanabe Haruto

Friday 5:30am

Today you woke up really early the reason? Nobody knows.
You turned around to the other half you didn't saw Haruto next to you soon you heard the sound of water running down he's probably taking a shower.
So you just continued to lay in bed since it wasn't even near six so you were just surfing on the TV
"Hmpf borinnngggg"
You said as you switched from one channel to the another one soon Haruto came out the shower.
"Oh my God finally I thought you-"
He kissed you.
He slowly layed down next to you not letting go of the kiss he pulled your waist to deepen the kiss you pulled away.
"Damn Haruto Watanabe are you trying to kill your gf?
"Ehem ehem you forgot something"
You raised an eyebrow
"MY precious beautiful perfect adorable funny wonderful amazing girlfriend soon to be my wife"
You got red as a tomato and turned the other way randomly doing stuff on your phone he cuddled you taking your waist more closer to him than before he was snuggled up into your neck he started kissing your cheeks mumbling some cute stuff about you and what he loves about you.
You turned the other way slowly now you were the one kissing him.
He smiled during the kiss you pulled away he smiled like nothing happened you just looked him in the eye and thought how lucky you are.
"I know I'm handsome but you don't have to show it so obviously"
He chuckled and you playfully hit his chest he faked that he was dying out of your hit you laughed and was about to stand up.
He held you back
"What"
He pouted his lips to you.
You shaked your head and stood up even if it was hard to get him of your wrist now he's holding you on your waist not letting go you were going to the bathroom as you wanted to take a shower he still didn't let go
"erhm.. ruto I need to take a shower yk and yea..I will be naked so get out."
"No. I don't mind seeing you naked"
"YOU PERVERTED BOII GET THE FRICK OUT OF HERE."
"Nooo~"
"YES YES, I should've never let you go out with my step brother and Junkyu&Jihoon bunch of bad kids"
"There were others too…"
He whispered that but you heard it
"WNAAA--"
He kissed you again.
"Thanks babe I love you too baiiiii"
"Tsk this boy"
You took a shower dressed up into your Pyjamas since you didn't know what to wear you came out Haruto laying in bed doing stuff on his phone you went over to your closet and chose a cute little dress.
You choose the white dress with some strawberries on since you knew your overprotective boyfriend would never allow you shorter dresses.

Since it was Friday you guys had classes at 9:30am just until 2pm and since you didn't have the parents others would have you lived alone with Haruto not exactly with him but he often would sleepover it'slike his second home you had your dad but h...

like his second home you had your dad but he didn't care that you still were his daughter only your stepbrother who's gotten into his 20s lately watches over your 16 y/o ass.
As you were deep in thoughts Haruto came into the closet where you were already dressed he found you there looking into the ground he knows how much you miss your mother.
He slowly came approaching you and picked you up in bridal style bringing you into the bathroom you both made yourself's hair washed your teeht's and went straight to the kitchen you made some pancakes for the drinks orange juice and some butter on top with sirup you placed the plate in front both of you guys and ate then it was school time both of you took your bags and went outside the apartment.

A playboy has a reason to play. They're hurt to you just gotta fix it and they end up being the most loyal man.

Damn so sorry for not uploading for so long but am on vacation :/and I have a quite lot to do but since I'm going home tmr I be more active here and on amino ^^ also thank you for waiting for this
Request are available soon after I post the Jeongwoo one there's gonna be a countdown ^^

-Take care <3
-Yuki