Makeing up from fight

Niall: You couldn't sleep at all last night. You went to your best friends house and stayed with her while you tried to process the thing Niall said. You couldn't believe he would even think of you like that. Yea, protectiveness is fine but to the point where you can't even go out with your best friend that happens to be a guy is just insane. You're phone kept vibrating. Constant texts and calls from none other then Niall. "You're going to have to say something to him." your (y/bff/n) said. "I know but what? What do I say to someone that calls you a slut and has no trust in you?" you asked. "Just let him explain. Simple really." she said. "He already tried that. He said it slipped. But that's not the problem, the thing is that he thought of me in that way. He thought of me as a slut." you said sitting back on the couch. "Just listen to voicemails and read the texts. The next time he calls let him talk." she said. "Alright fine." you said pulling your phone out of your pocket and reading the 37 unread text messages. '(y/n) please come back, I didn't mean what I said.' 'Please babe I'm literally begging you to come back.' 'Things aren't the same without you.' 'I miss you so much.' pretty much sums up all the texts. The voicemails were the same as the texts, but you could hear the saddness in his voice. You sat there, on the couch trying to figure out your next move. Then, your phone vibrates. He's calling again. You have to answer it. Listening to all the voicemails and reading all the texts makes you realize that he really didn't mean to. You slowly slid the unlock button to answer the call. "Hello?" you asked. "(y/n)! Let me explain! I didn't mean too! Honestly I didn't! Please just-" he said as you cut him off. "Niall, I believe you." you spoke. "Y-you do?" he asked. "Yes. Just promise to me you'll never, do anything like that again. You have no idea how much it hurt me to think that you thought of me that way." you explain. "Babe, I swear I'll never, ever do anything as idiotic as that ever again." he said.

Louis: Last night you went back to your parents house. You didn't understand why someone that you were that close to would do something like that. How could Louis do that to you, right infront of your eyes? You've been outside all day, sitting on the swing in the garden just letting the sun beat down on your face. Being outside just seemed to make all your worries go away. You felt two small hands push your lower back breaking you out of your thoughts. "Luke what are you doing?" you asked pulling your six year old brother into your lap. "Where's Louis?" he asked. Louis had grown close to your family, they all treat him as if he's already a part of the family. "He's at our house." you answered. "But, why are you here?" he asked. "Louis is in trouble right now. He's in time out." you answered trying to make the story easy for him to understand. "Why?" he asked being his normal curious self. "Louis just did something idiotic again." you said. You smiled down at your brother while he jumped out of your lap and back into the house. You just resumed your sun soaking and thinking. Again your thoughts were interrupted but by a different pair of hands this time. You turned to see him, standing there with a smile on his face. You hopped from the swing and stood staring at him. "What Louis?" you asked sternly. You weren't going to let him have you back that easy. "I want you to come back. Wait no, I absolutely need you to come back. I have no idea what to do anymore without you. It hasn't been a day since you left and I just can't do anything without you." he said. You could see the saddness in his eyes. But what if he pulled something again like he did yesterday? You can't deal with that again. "Louis, I just can't believe you. I can't believe you would completely flirt with her right infront of my own eyes." you said keeping your voice calm just to show how serious you were. "(y/n), I didn't do anything wrong. I swear I didn't. I was just being friendly and she gave me her number, that's it. I can't just turn around and throw it away. I wasn't going to use it (y/n) I swear." he said. You believed him completely. You knew it was the truth. "Louis, I-I'm so sorry about this. I overreacted and there was no need for me to come back here." you said. "(y/n)" Louis spoke stepping toward you and brushing a lose piece if hair behind your ear. "I love you. To the moon and back." he added. "I love you too." you said and he gave you a long, passionate kiss.