1.Family portrait~Lashton

Ashton's POV
I came back home from the studio to see my 6 year old daughter running up to me with a Snow White dress on.

It has been her favorite Disney princess and movie since she was old enough to watch tv so I wasn't surprised to see her dressed up as the princess.

"Dad! Look at my new Snow White costume!" She exclaimed jumping in my arms. I chuckled and picked her up.

"You're so beautiful baby! Did your other dad get it for you?" I asked smiling as she slowly nodded. I gently put her down on the ground and she ran to go find my husband.

He came in the room a few seconds later dressed as Prince Charming. I couldn't help but smile. He was such a good dad to our daughter and he would do anything to make sure she was happy.  I could tell he was doing a pretty gonna job at it judging by our daughter's face. Luke picked her up and I immediately took out my phone to snap a picture of those two setting it as my phone screen.

"I bought another Prince Charming costume if you want to put it on. I just thought we could have a cute family moment." Luke whispered in my ear getting close to me.

"Of course love anything for you two." I responded making him blush and smile.

I quickly got into the costume and met up with my angels.

"Look Hope you have two Prince Charming's now." I said kneeling down in front of her as Luke had just put her down.

She squealed and ran into my arms. I pulled Luke in for a hug and put my phone on self timer and we took the best and cutest family picture ever.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed! I'm quite new to the 5sos fandom. So if you guys have any fun facts about the boys let me know in the comments. As for requests I will accept them if they have something to do with Disney,unless they are sad or smutty I don't really do well with those. I think that it's for now guys bye!