2.Meeting Cinderella~Muke

Luke's POV

"Look Bella its Cinderella." My husband Michael said kneeling down in front of our 4 year old daughter who was also dressed in a beautiful Cinderella costume.

"Can I hug her?" She asked quietly with her big blue eyes,curtesy of mine.

"Of course baby go ahead." I answered as she ran up to the character. She hugged her and I quickly snapped a picture as they were both chatting.

Cinderella has always been her favorite character so when me and Michael decided to bring her to Disney world for her fourth birthday we obviously had to stop by the Cinderella castle.

"You're the best dad ever." Michael whispered in my ear wrapping an arm around me.

"And you're a perfect dad too." I replied.

"Yeah but it was your idea to come here." He responded back.

"Ok but when you told her she can see Cinderella she had sparkles in her eyes." I said but got quickly interrupted by loud footsteps coming from our daughter.

"Daddies! Cinderella is the nicest person ever!" She squealed and Michael picked her up.

"Oh is that so?" I asked raising an eyebrow at her.

"Yes she told me I looked like a princess with my dress." She exclaimed as me and Michael smiled at each other,knowing we made her day.