A Quick Interview with Jaylynn/Shayna interrupts

Jaylynn was backstage walking towards the locker room holding her arm with a scared look on her face and Kayla Braxton stopped her.

Kayla: Jaylynn, how're you, Jayvynn, and Charlotte Flair feelin', right now?

Jaylynn: Both of'em are pissed, right now, but they're still able to fight. 

Kayla: What're you gonna do about the attacks that Shayna has been doin' to you, ever since, January?

Jaylynn: I don't know, Kayla, okay? I really don't know, but I've gotta think of somethin', and soon.

Kayla: Can you comment on Shayna's emotions towards you like how she says she loves you and that you don't care about how anybody else feels?

Jaylynn: No, I can't. I have to--.

Shayna walked towards them and stopped.

Shayna: Goin' somewhere, Jaylynn? 

Jaylynn: I've gotta go check on my sister.

She walked away and Shayna followed her. She got in front of Jaylynn and Jaylynn backed against the wall.

Shayna: We're not done here, yet.

Jaylynn: Look, you've done enough for, tonight. You've beaten my crew and I to a bloody pulp, Shayna, but it's never enough for you. You never know when to stop. Stay the hell away from me.

She began to walk away and Shayna blocked her path with her arm.

Shayna: We have unfinished business, Fire. Accept what I told you out there or suffer the consequences.

Jaylynn: You don't know what love is, Shayna. You don't attack the people you love. Now, can I please go?

Shayna smirked at her and moved her arm out of the way. Jaylynn walked away and towards her neon orange cheetah print SUV. She got in it and drove away.