Shayna defeats Jaylynn

Friday, June 4th, 2021 at 10:45p.m., Shayna and Jaylynn were standing in the middle of the ring and the cage surrounded the ring. They locked the doors and Jaylynn did her stretches. They rang the bell and Jayvynn, Charlotte, and Ric were in Jaylynn's corner watching the match. Jaylynn started punching Shayna in the face and Shayna pushed her. Jaylynn ran towards her and Shayna kneed her in her stomach. Shayna kicked her in the back of her head and Jaylynn fell to the floor. Shayna covered her and she kicked out before the referee could count to one.

Jaylynn crawled towards the ropes and Shayna picked her up. She banged Jaylynn's back against each wall of the cage and Jaylynn did a monkey flip. Shayna fell on her back and grunted in pain. Both of them got up and Jaylynn threw Shayna to a cage wall. She climbed out of the ring and yanked Shayna out of the ring by her right arm. She put Shayna's right arm between the stairs and the pole and trapped her there.

Shayna: No, Jaylynn, no, you better not do it!

Jaylynn ran and kicked the stairs. Shayna screamed in pain and held onto her arm. Jaylynn speared her and put Shayna back into the ring. She lifted Shayna's leg up and she kicked out at two. Jaylynn got up and pulled Shayna up. Shayna kicked her in her stomach and threw her in between a turnbuckle. She punched Jaylynn in her back with her right fist and screamed in pain. 

She pulled Jaylynn up by her hair and threw her out of the ring. Jaylynn was looking tired in the face and Shayna climbed out of the ring. She walked towards Jaylynn and stomped on her left arm. Jaylynn screamed in pain and held onto her arm. The referee got beside her.

Referee: Can you continue, Jaylynn?

Jaylynn: Yes.

Referee: Are you sure?

Charlotte and Jayvynn were trying to unlock the cage door and Shayna threw Jaylynn to the stairs, and then, to the cage walls. Jaylynn's body went limp and Shayna ran towards her. She moved out of the way and Shayna missed her. Jaylynn ran towards the cage door and tried to help Charlotte, Jayvynn, and Ric unlock it.

Ric: We're gonna get you outta there, okay?

Jaylynn: Okay, you've gotta get some kinda bolt cutters to get me outta here, since, we don't have a key. Wait a minute, there's gotta be another way outta here.

Charlotte: There's no ceilin' on the cage. She can get out.

Shayna grabbed Jaylynn's hair and she screamed.

Shayna: You're not goin' anywhere. We're not finished, yet.

She threw her to the wall, and then, to the stairs. Shayna looked at Ric, Jayvynn, and Charlotte with a mean look.

Shayna: Stay the hell outta this. This is a mom and dad conversation.

She walked away and Jaylynn started climbing up the cage. Jayvynn and the Flairs followed her.

Jayvynn: Come on, Jaylynn, come on, you're almost there. 

Charlotte: Jaylynn, hurry, she's comin'.

Shayna started climbing up the cage and grabbed Jaylynn's left arm. Jaylynn screamed in pain and they sat on top of the cage exchanging blows. They stood up and Jaylynn tried to punch Shayna in her face. Shayna moved out of the way and put her in the Kirifuda Clutch. Both of them dived off the cage and smashed through the commentator's table. The referee, Jayvynn, and the Flairs ran towards them. Jaylynn's hair covered up half of her face and Shayna looked over at Jaylynn. 

Jaylynn wasn't moving and Ric picked up Jaylynn. He carried her into the ring and laid her down in the middle of the ring. He walked out of the ring and closed the door. He locked it and Shayna threw him to the cage wall. She had already attacked Jayvynn and Charlotte and she yanked the lock off of the door. She opened the door and went inside the cage. She slammed the door and climbed into the ring. 

Shayna lifted up Jaylynn's legs and the referee counted to three. He lifted up Shayna's arm and Jayvynn and the Flairs looked up at her.

Charlotte & Jayvynn (in unison): No, no, no!

Michael: Jaylynn is still out cold and she's not even movin'.

Shayna: You're mine, now.

The referee checked up on Jaylynn and Shayna threw him out of the ring. She picked up Jaylynn and climbed out of the ring with her in her arms. She walked out of the ring and went backstage.