Shayna & Jaylynn makes it official

Saturday, June 5th, 2021 at 11:30a.m., Jaylynn woke up and sat up quick-like in Shayna's bed. She panted heavily and looked at her left arm that was wrapped up in bandages and gauzes. Shayna walked in with a bottle of water and an Aleve pill.

Shayna: Mornin', sunshine, I thought you would never wake up.

She sat down beside Jaylynn and gave her the pill. Jaylynn took it from her, popped the pill in her mouth, and washed it down with the bottle of water.

Jaylynn: How did I get here?

Shayna: You don't remember anything, do you?

Jaylynn: Shayna, what happened to me last night besides me losin' to you in our match?

Shayna: You got drunk last night. You were talkin' about how you and your family had lost your Uncle Umaga and you were so upset about his death. So, you left the buildin', went to a bar, and then, you drove off a bridge. You didn't have enough liquor in your system for the cops to arrest you, but they gave you a warnin', and the medics fixed up your arm. I told your family and our friends that you would be stayin' with me for awhile. Are you okay with that?

Jaylynn: Yeah.

Shayna: You look sexy, today.

Jaylynn: Thanks, you look cute yourself.

Shayna: I think your family has me figured out already, and so, does our friends.

Jaylynn: What do you mean?

Shayna: They knew for the longest that I've had a crush on you and they're okay with it. I really wanna relationship, though.

Jaylynn: Don't you wanna have a relationship with a man and don't you wanna have kids in the near future?

Shayna: I do, but I wanna have kids with you, even though, it's gonna be complicated. We're gonna have to get a sperm donor for you to get pregnant.

Jaylynn: I don't know about this, Shayna. This is new to me. I've never had a boyfriend and I've never kissed a woman. I'm a complete virgin. 

Shayna: That's fine. Wait, what about in the movies that you've played in when you had sex with the guys?

Jaylynn: Body doubles.

Shayna: Got it, but it doesn't hurt to explore, and try somethin' new.

Jaylynn: Okay, let's do it.

Shayna gave her a long, passionate kiss and moved her hair out of her face. 

Shayna: I'm the dominant one and the one who wears the pants in this relationship.

Jaylynn: Okay, that's fine with me. You know, what it's like to be in a relationship with a woman.

Shayna went back to kissing her and got on top of her. Jessamyn knocked on the door and Shayna kissed all over Jaylynn's neck. Jaylynn moaned a little bit and Jessamyn walked away from the door. Shayna and Jaylynn started taking each other's clothes off and Shayna wrapped Jaylynn's legs around her waist. They started humping each other and both of them were moaning. Jaylynn wrapped her injured arm around Shayna's shoulders and went back to kissing her. 

Shayna: We need to be careful with your arm. We don't wanna hurt it even more.

Jaylynn: We will.

She laid Jaylynn down while they were still humping each other and French kissed her. They went back to regular kissing each other and Shayna started fingering Jaylynn's pussy with two of her middle fingers. She fingered Jaylynn really fast and Jaylynn's eyes rolled to the back of her head. She had two orgasms back to back and sat up a little bit. Shayna went back to humping her and put her forehead against Jaylynn's forehead. Two hours later, they stopped and had came 5 times each. Shayna laid down right next to Jaylynn and moved her hair out of her face.