An interview with the Queen of Spades

Shayna was waiting outside of the infirmary to hear about Jaylynn's results of her injuries and Kayla Braxton walked towards her. She stopped and held the microphone in front of Shayna.

Kayla: Shayna, you've just won your match against the "Samoan Princess" and "Keeper of Legends" Jaylynn Lilakoi, tonight. How do you feel?

Shayna: I feel awesome, actually, and the fact is I made the Samoan Princess the Queen of Spades' bitch, tonight. You see, Kayla, I love Jaylynn, I really do, but when you have people get in the way of that, you'll go to great lengths to keep that person, and that's what I've been provin', ever since, January. You see, Jaylynn was just the added bonus, tonight, and the cherry to top it off.

Kayla: You attacked Ric Flair, Charlotte, and Jayvynn, tonight. Why is that?

Shayna: They got in my way, Kayla, and they wanted Jaylynn to win, but she didn't, I did. They got what they deserved, tonight, and I gave'em a warnin' to stay out of me and Jaylynn's business. They didn't listen, and so, I went up against my word that I made to Jaylynn and I attacked'em.

Kayla: How is Jaylynn doin' by the way? We saw you carry her out of the ring and back here somewhere.

Shayna: I'm still waitin' on the results, but hopefully, she'll be okay. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go check up on my girlfriend.

She went into the infirmary and closed the door.