Shayna saves Jaylynn from a rowdy horse

Saturday, May 15th, 2021 at 3:40p.m., Jaylynn was meeting up with the four horsewomen, their spouses, Jayvynn, French Montana, Jey Uso, Takecia Fatu, Jimmy Uso, and Trinity Fatu to go horseback riding and she got out of her car. She walked towards everybody and greeted them. 

Jaylynn: Okay, why do I feel like this is more of a couple's thing, instead of, a friendly hangin' out thing?

Ronda: It's not a couple's thing. We're all friends here, and yes, some of us brought our spouses along with us, but we're still gonna have fun. Jayvynn told us that you liked horseback ridin'.

Jaylynn: Yeah, when I was 15, but it's been almost a decade, since, I rode a horse. 

Jessamyn: You're not the only one who's single here, Jayd.

Jaylynn: Well, I feel a little better. Mom, if we ride, you don't sing.

Takecia: What's wrong with my singin'?

Jayvynn: You can't sing, and every time Jayd gets on a horse to ride it, you make the horse go crazy, and almost kill Jayd.

Takecia: Jayvynn, that's ridiculous, I do not, do I, Jaylynn?

Everybody looked at Jaylynn and she scratched the back of her head.

Jey: Be honest, Jaylynn.

Jaylynn: Well, yeah, you do. I had a broken arm when you sang and my favorite golden palomino horse trotted off with me like a bat out of hell. He flung me over and I broke my arm.

Jimmy: That was true and it was her right arm that was broken, too.

Takecia: He was frightened by a snake.

Jaylynn: And I guess, Spirit, my golden mustang was frightened by a snake, too. I broke both my left leg and arm. So, please, don't sing.

Takecia: Okay, I won't sing.

Jayvynn & Jaylynn (in unison): Good, now, let's ride.

Everybody picked out their horses and started riding along the trail. Jaylynn was riding between Jessamyn and Shayna.

Jessamyn: So, your mom's a bad singer, you were injured numerous times by the horses you rode because of her bad singer, you're traumatized by it, and yet, Vynna says that horseback ridin' was one of your many favorite hobbies.

Jaylynn: Yeah, but if that woman starts to sing, I will never speak to her again.

Shayna: Horses can sense when you're scared, so, I hope you're not scared, right now.

Jaylynn: No, I'm not scared. So, what're we supposed to be doin' on this horseback ridin' hangout?

Jessamyn: Well, they were talkin' about havin' a picnic down by the river, and then, we can go swimmin' in the river.

Jaylynn: I just hope nobody goes skinny dippin'.

Shayna: Do you have any plans for tomorrow, Jayd?

Jaylynn: Actually, yeah, I've got three weddings to attend. I'm their weddin' planner.

Shayna: Oh, so, you plan weddings?

Jaylynn: Yeah, I know, it's probably a stupid career in everybody else's eyes.

Shayna: No, it's not, it's a good career. 

Jessamyn: So, how much do you charge per weddin'?

Jaylynn: Well, it all depends on what kinda weddin' you're plannin' on havin'. A big one or a small one, the caterin', venues, the guests, invitations, and other accessories, and necessities that go along with it. My small weddings range in between $250-$600 and my big weddings start off at $1,000.