Ⅱ, what i saw and how i lied

His world was a tragedy upon a tragedy. Yuna's mother used to tell her that all tragedies have their end, always whispered it when the soldiers would drag kids out of their homes in her small village. She knows now, seeing his world both past and future, that tragedies may end for some but not all. She'd had the same thought when seeing her own future and now that his had become clear, it all began to piece itself together harmoniously. 

Her small smile dimmed before he could spot it, swinging one foot over the other and then untangling it before she toppled over, "Scum."

The true look of a general crossed his features and she wasn't a fool to the hands that neared each other. She shrugged and made a small sound for no clear reason, "It is true, I am scum that offers them the insight they could never achieve by themselves. I am the nazar of Shu Han."

His hands settled, body leaning back in a mild form of surprise that he didn't fight to stop from showing on his face as well, "The nazar?" The black of his kefta contrasted heavily with the white of her dress when he neared her, "The sudden increase in Shu's military success, you are the cause? To think they'd use Grisha."

He'd be surprised how many Grisha were mistreated and used to the benefit of the Imperial Family, Yuna may have had a high position in that abuse but she was not the only one. She inclined her head up and watched his eyes fall onto hers before he seemed to realize what she'd fully meant. His body violently veered away from her own, his hands which were clenched behind his back suddenly visible from his refusal to turn around. 

"It is too late," She informed him thinking it would be best if he knew, had seen that fate thought it best for her to reveal that. "I have already seen you, General Kirigan."

He bristled and turned to face her, looming back over her form with his increased height on her, "What are you, Yuna Kir-Il? And I do not mean to Shu, what are you as a Grisha?"

The sound of her name again, the one falling from his harsh whispers only brought her heart into a further chaotic tremoring. She would take all the time fate would provide her to continue hearing it, "I am a Psion, psionics is—"

"You are able to use the mind?" He too, for all his years of life, would have never met someone capable of what she could do. "That is why you were so useful to them, to have hold of the mind, to be innately aware of what was to come." He paused in his speech and focused on the cloth around her waist, quickly knowing what it was, "Obviously they did not care for capabilities other than sight."