My AU

Hello everyone that is reading this  ^.^  and welcome to my Jeremike story.

This is NOT Rebornica's AU, so pliz don't coment that.... thank you.

First I'll have to show how my story will work, what character are in and how they are etc...

1. Characters:

Mike Schmidt : He is a tall guy, with black short hair, blue eyes. He had work in the pizzeria for 1 year and had take the night shift 2 times now, but his boss change him to be with new guy. He is a really quiet guy that doesn't like to take atention, but once that you anger him you will be in serius problems, once Jeremy touch his heart, he become the sweetest and kindest person in earth and will die for the people he trust. HE IS NOT THE VICTIM OF THE BITE OF 87' it was a friend of his named sam. In this story he has 22 years.

Jeremy Fitzgerald: he is a really shy guy due to his abusive father and death mother at the age of 7 years. He have light brown hair and light green eyes. He needed the job to find a apartment to live, but the only job he found was night shift at freddy's. He is really kind and see the rest as better then him, that makes him a little depressed, but he never lose his head. In this story he has 19 years.

Angel Schmidt: (I create her so she's like my OC, hope thats alright to you ;D) She's Mike's lost sister, she leave alone since the bite of 87' happened, her parents died in that same day and the police take mike away from her at the exact age of 6 years. She has light brown hair and light green eyes. She has a lot of mind problem due to the 87, the bite, her parents dead, bullying, abusive friends, so she has a lot of mental problem, but she lives alone so no one notice this. Later of some time of the bite she start to cut herself. In this story she has 18 years. At the exact age of 12 years a lightning hit her right in the head giving to her special abilities that she never notice (like fly, run very fast, stop time, etc) until she found mike and jeremy again.

Vincent: He calls himself like that, his true name is Brandon. He is a guy that has a lot of mental issues, he grow up in a rich familly that never give to him any atenttion. At the age of 17 he scaped his house and killed 5 children (The bite of 87 happened BEFORE the 5 children murderd) because his best friend leave him. He was originally going to kill 6 children, but the six one escaped from him. He later was never found until he found out that his old friend found his lost brother, thats where he wanted revenge. He has dark brown short hair, light blue eyes and normal skin, he use purple clothes to hide his identity. In this story he has 19 years.

Cloe: She was Mike's girlfriend until mike broke her. She was so heart broken that she decided to take revenge on him so she waited. Later she received the notice that mike got a boyfriend so she decided to kill hJeremy to get mike back. She has dark red hair and brown honey eyes. In this story she has 18 years.

Olivia: She is the six child, she was almost killed in the pizzeria at the age of 6 years, and she was the only one to survive. The amount of blood that she saw that day leave her traumatized and with seriuss mental problems. Later of 2 month she become totally insane ans in her 7 birthday in the pizzeria she hangs herself and become a soul in the pizzeria, but she never possesed any animatronic. Her insanity go away when she become a soul someway and now she heals the children that get hurt in the pizzeria, until something happened...

Susy: or Susan is the five murdered children (the last important children I promise) she possesed golden freddy for a long time until she found mike hurt in his second night shift, so she save him and possesed him to keep him safe, she doesn't mean harm, so she just possesed mike when she feels he is in true danger.

Not cliche things: The bite of 87 happened before the five missing children incident.

                                 There are 6 children killed but one kill herself in the pizzeria.

                                 Angel is mike's sister ans she has special powers

                                  Mike ex is called cloe and she loved mike until he broke with her.

 Remember that I don't own the characters and sorry if you found any orthographic mistake.

 Now if you have any questions just ask me and I will answer them and put the new information in her. Now that I let you know how my AU work I'll let you start my story, prepar for being sad, angry, scared, happy, and other's emotions with my jeremike story: everyone is out to get us.

Enjoy!!! ^.^