Chapter 3: new friends, old memories.

(I'm really sorry if I take a lot to update, but School is hitting with all, so I don't have a lot of time for the computers, deviantart, wattpad, etc... I write this all the week, so there you have it! a long chapter, Enjoy!)

Angel pov

I start thinking of those guys that since that boss called Fred, where called Mike and Jeremy… those name have been haunting me for years…I don’t think they could be them…

I don’t think this is those BIG coincidence, where the people you don’t see since 1987, go to your same job… is it?

I don’t think I have that much of luck, I don’t think that those mans are the ones I think…no, they can’t be…but what will happened if they are? What will I do then? Will I tell them hi like a stranger? Should I come running and hug him like the friends they used to be? Or should I be indifferent? Or should I ask them their names to be sure? Should I be asking this questions in my head?

I don’t know how to deal with a situation like this, I never tough I’ll find them, and what if they don’t know me, they forget me?

Forget it… I know they will, for now I have to stop worrying and go to sleep, its 6:00 and I have to be there at 11:30…I still have plenty of time to sleep.

I take the cover of my bed and put them on my body trying to forget the situation I was into, I try to relax in the silence of my room, in my old aunt house, forgetting my past another night…

Wait…where am I now?

“Mike!?!”

“Jeremy?!?”

I tried to recognize where I was first, maybe it was some place I know and I can find the exit to go to my house.

I started running through the place, trying to know where I was, but the only thing I could see was darkness, I heard silence, I feel anything.

Suddenly I found a door, it said ‘backroom’…I didn’t knew why that sounded so familiar, but I entered anyways. When I entered the place, all the pizzeria reveal in front of my eyes, there were a lot of children running and eating pizza, having a good fun, something I don’t enjoy since a good time, and also miss.

I enter the backroom to see if there was something interesting to do, or some type of door where I could get out, but the only thing I get was heads, a lot of animatronic heads and parts, even an endoskeleton…

Before entering good the small place, I lock back to see how the pizzeria was doing, Freddy was singing to some children, Foxy was teaching some little kids how to use a pirate telescope, Chica was giving pizza to the parents, Bonnie was playing the guitar to another bunch of children and a golden Freddy giving cake to four- no, five children and playing with them.

I entered the back room and feel all of those heads looking at me like if I was a target they have to killed, but I get that out of my mind, these heads don’t have life… right?

I start looking at the parts in a box, wow… they really take a lot of time and effort to do these things, even if they are malfunctioning…

Suddenly I heard a door crack and the door get half open and I heard voices…human voices, some where children and just one man… “Come on children, my special party is in this room”

“But this place is scary mister Golden Freddy…”

“Don’t worry, not for too long…”