Chapter 8

Michael p.o.v.

"Michael what's wrong with you? You've been looking like a sad puppy these past two months. Are you okay papi?" Halena asked. It's been two months since I had found out that Desire had moved. I miss her so much yo. I know she hate me but I need her. I love that woman. She was my baby. Shit, she still is.

"Halena I'm okay. Just leave me be for a few." I told her. She was bothering me and I didn't want to say or do something stupid to lose her too.

"Michael, you are my husband. I should know what's going on in your mind baby." She said. I just stared at her without saying anything.

"Well I came in here to tell you that I'm taking a two week trip to Georgia. The kids want to go there and so do I." She said. I looked at her. She bet not be going out there to be with some nigga.

"Who out there for you? Who you going to see?" I questioned her. I will beat her ass and the nigga ass if she ever cheats on me. I know I cheated on her, but to me that's different.

"No one is out there papi. The kids keep asking to go so I'm going to take them." She told me. I told her okay and she went upstairs to start packing. Guess it's going to be me by myself for a couple of weeks.

Lala's p.o.v.

Hey y'all. This my first p.o.v. can you believe it? I know I can't either!

"Mooooooommmmmmmyyyyyy!!!!!" Layla ran to me. I had just arrived at my aunts house to pick my baby up.

I picked her up and kissed her all over face. This was my baby. I thought she was laughing until I saw tears coming down her cheecks.

"Baby, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked her. It breaks my heart to see her cry.

"I can't tell you mommy." She looked back towards the house and I noticed my aunt was still at the door with this look on her face. What the hell is going on?

"Baby, you can tell me any and everything. I'm your mommy, I need to know why you're crying." I told her. She shook her head and started walking to the car. I was going to follow her but I decided to go ask my aunt what's wrong with my child.

"Aunt Hill, what's wrong with Laysia. She's over there crying and not telling me anything." I said. The whole time I was talking, she had a smile on her face. Tf?

"She's been sad all morning. She wouldn't tell me either. I asked her did Hailey or Haidyn hit her or something but she said no." She told me still smiling. Those kids bet not have hurt my baby.

I didn't even say nothing else to her. I just turned around and walked to my car. I got in and turned to look at Layla.

"Can you tell me what's wrong with you now?" I asked. She looked down at her hands and shook her head 'no'. I frowned.

"I'll tell you later mommy." She said. I smiled. At least she was going to tell me.

Desire's p.o.v.

"This is it. You can have this salon for just $500." The owner had told me. Lala and I had found out about this Cosmetology school. It was only five weeks long and we graduated from it about a month ago. Now we were opening our own salon.

"Can you show me around?" I asked. This spot is dope and she only wants $500? Something has got to be wrong with this place. She's leaving me all his furniture which is not even a full month old, plus all the hair products he had left.

"Well you know this is where people's hair will be done. Right through this door is a room we had for a barber shop. Now let's go back out here." So far so good.

"Now this right here is a mini cafeteria. There's a few tables and there's a kitchen. Next to the cafeteria are the restrooms. In the back, there are two offices, a storage closet, a lounge, and two extra rooms that can be used for anything. Plus there's a restroom back there and an emergency exit. Oh yeah, and the waiting room is behind that automatic door. I love this place, but unfortunately I have to move to California. You can ask anyone here in Georgia what is, well was, the best hair salon and I bet you they tell you "HairMaze"."

I gave her the money and decided I'll go home and tell Lala the great news.

*
*
*

Michael at the top ^^^