Chapter 2

Desire's pov

I woke up and stretched. I looked at the clock and noticed it was 8:10 am. Ugh, it's early. I looked to my side to see if Mikey was still here. and surprisingly he was. I smiled. He put it down lastnight. I blushed just thinking about it.

"Mikey wake up...." I said kissing him all over his face. He groaned. "What time is it?" He asked. "8:20" His eyes widened and he pushed me to the side causing me to fall off the bed and hit my head on my nightstand. "OWWW WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!???" I was so mad. My head hurt really bad. "I'm suppose to be home right now! Today is family outing day! Halena is going to kill me!!!" He said while rushing and putting on his clothes. I just watched him. It hurts me so much to know I'm not the one with the ring and his kids.

"I'll be over tonight." He said putting on his shoes. "No need." I say. "What?" "It's no need for you to come over tonight. " I said looking at him like he stupid. "why?" "Hmm, let me see....You just knocked my ass off my bed making me bump my head now my head is pounding, an now you're about to run out on me to go have your "family day".

He kissed my lips and said he was sorry and that he loved me and he'll see me later. I just rolled my eyes and watched him leave.

* * * 3 months later * * *

"Okay Ms.Paine you are indeed pregnant. Can I have you lay back so we can do an ultrasound."

I couldn't believe I was pregnant. This is so shocking! I knew I was because I missed my period and my stomach has been growing. I laid back, and he put this cold gel on my stomach. I watched the screen and started to get teary eyed. I could not believe I'm going to be a mommy.

"Okay, Ms.Paine you are 3 months pregnant. We can discuss what you want to do. Are you keeping the baby?" I looked at the doctor like she was stupid. Of course I'm keeping my damn baby! "Yes I am keeping my baby!" I said with an attitude. "I'm sorry Ms.Paine, I didn't mean to offend you, I just wanted to know so that we can discuss what to do next. Uh, it's to early to find out what you're having, but in 2 months we would be able to find out. I'm going to schedule you an appointment for 2 weeks from today. Have a nice day, Ms.Paine. Congratulations, an see you in two weeks." She said helping me off the bed thingy. "Thank you Dr.Rits. See you soon."

I walked out of the doctors office and got in my car and broke down crying. I was crying because I haven't talked to Michael in 3 months. I don't know how he's going to take the news. I'm crying because Michael is a married man with two kids. I'm a home wrecker. I don't want to be known as the 'side chick who broke up a happy home'. Ugh, I'm in deep shit :\

Michael's pov

It's been 3 months since I last talked to and seen Dee. I miss her ass so fucking much. That's my baby. I had to stop talking about her because that day I left her house to go home, Halena saw the hickies on my neck....

[ F L A S H B A C K ]

"Baby, I'm so sorry I'm late." I said as soon as I got into my house. I went straight to the shower, and washed my body. I got out and dried off then went into my closet to find some clothes to wear.

"Where were you last night Michael?" I heard behind me. I turned around to see an angry Halena. I tried to come up with a lie. "Uh...um... I fell asleep in my car last night at the gym. Practice wore my ass out." I told her, while putting on my clothes. She chuckled "So who was the bitch that gave you those hickies? Cause I know damn well I didn't." Damn!! I forgot all about that!!! SHIT! "Bae I ainn been fucking with no other bitches, these are from you... come on noww..." I said pulling her to me and sucking on her neck. "Whatever, let's go." She kissed me , and we headed out with the kids.

[ F L A S H B A C K O V E R ]

We fine now, but I can't stop thinking about Dee. I love that girl so much it's crazy! Im going to see her soon, I don't care what Halena or anyone else gotta say!

"Baby lets go grocery shopping while the kids are at school.?" Halena said. I stood up and grabbed my jacket and we headed to the car.

--

The grocery store wasn't packed at all, so I was happy about that. People asked for autographs and pictures. I signed and took a few then we headed in the store.

We were headed down the chips isle when I heard that voice I've fell in love with. I looked up to see Desire. She had on somewhat baggy clothes but She looked gorgeous. She was talking to herself. "Hmm... this wouldn't be healthy for my little one." Little one? What she talking about? I shrugged it off. Halena saw me staring at Dee, so she headed over there. I didn't know what she was about to say. "Excuse me, you're hair is really pretty. Is it real?" Dee looked at the both of us and rolled her eyes. "Um thankyou. And yes this is my real hair." Dee said with much attitude. "Oh, it looked kind of long that's why I wanted to ask." Halena said. "Is that all you wanted if so can you move so I can finish my grocery shopping." Dee walked pass us, bumping me. I know she mad. Ima go see my baby later.

We finished our grocery shopping, and Halena told me to take her to her friends house and she told me to go take the groceries home. I did what she said, then headed to see Desire.

I parked my car, and headed in her house. Of course I got a key. I did pay for this. I didn't see her downstairs, so I headed up to her room. She was laying on her bed with tears running down her cheeks. I laid on the bed with her and pulled her to me. "What's wrong baby?" i asked. "You two looked happy together. Michael I'm tired of this. It's so wrong and you're married. This whole "relationship" was a mistake. We sho--" I cut her off "Don't say that. I love you!" She rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Michael I'm pregnant."

********************

Hey guys

Comment & Vote

: )