Chapter 1

Desire's pov

" Desire girl this party is jumping !! " Lala, my best friend said. Lala a cool ass chick. We act just a like. We could be twins, but unfortunately we're not.

She ain't lying though. This party is jumping!!! It's my celebration party for getting my new hair / beauty salon. I planned this shit all by myself too! this shit ain't no joke. You got to invite people, see who coming, & buy lots of food and drinks. It really was a lot of work. But I did a good job! Anyways, me and Lala on the floor dancing with these niggas. I don't even know who they are, but they cute! Just as I was about tell Lala let's go get more to drink, I spotted Michael walk in with his 'clique'. Michael is so sexy! Michael and I have been secretly messing around for over a year. I'm so deeply in love with him, and he says he loves me, but if he loves me, wouldn't I be his ONE AND ONLY girl ? I don't know, our 'relationship' is complicated. But I know one thing, I can't love without him!

Michael's pov

I walked in my babygirls party with my homies. All the ladies were checking us out, but I didn't pay no mind to them. All I'm looking for is Desire.

Desire's pov

"Girl, Michael is so fucking fine!! Like damn!!!!!" Lala said. We were still dancing with these boys. "He's okay." I say shrugging. She looked at me like I had two heads. I rolled my eyes. "Dee are you fucking crazy!!? Okay!? He's just okay!?? Girl I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you! Michael is the finest nigga I've ever laid my eyes on! I'm Tryna see how he is in the bedroom." Now that pissed me off. She will NEVER know how he is in the bedroom! Yes she my bestfriend, but I will whoop her ass if I got to. It's bad enough that I have to share Michael with his wife Halena. It's rediculous!

Michael's pov

I finally spot Desire and see her grinding all on this nigga. Now she must got me fucked up! She know she ainn posed to be putting her ass on nobody but me! I was ready snatch her ass up, when she walked to the bar. Her ass was looking right in her dress. Dee had a banging ass body. I really do love that girl, but I can't let go my wife and kids. I love my wife, Halena. We've been together since our freshman year of high school. I can't lose her, and I can't lose Desire.

Desire's pov

< end of party >

"Okay girl, call me when you get home" Lala yells from her car. I wave and walk in the building to clean up a little. I was sweeping when I heard footsteps. I turned around so fast, and was relieved when I saw it was only Michael. He came up to me and gave me a kiss. "Hey" I said. He looked kind of mad. "Come on. You ainn gotta clean this shit up. I ainn pay for you to clean up!" Oh yea, I forgot to tell you that he dropped me off earlier before the party started, and he paid for EVERYTHING!

We walked to the car in silence. When I got in I turned to him. "What's wrong with you?" He looked at me then back at the road. "Why tf you grinding on other niggas? The only nigga that ass needa touch is ME! I don't like sharing. And I damn sure ainn gone share you!" He yelled, gripping the stirring wheel. He always know how to fuck up my mood. "I can put my ass wherever the hell I want, nigga!!" I yelled. He chuckled, "Don't fuck with me Dee." "Michael we are not together! You talking bout sharing me, nigga I'm sharing YOU!! I'm the one you come to fuck! I'm the one that watches you leave at night to go back 'home'! How the fuck you think I feel!? You know what fuck you! Just go home!" I cried while slamming his car door, and running in the house. I couldn't make it past the kitchen without breaking down. I fell to the floor and sobbed uncontrollably.

Two minutes later, I was being picked up off the floor. I knew it was Michael. He carried me to my room, and took off my dress & jewelry. He then stripped til he was only in his boxers. He got in the bed and pulled me on top of him. I love when he does this, but right now I'm mad at him.

"Baby, you mad at me?" he asked. I sighed. I didn't say anything. He knew what was up. Fuck he think I am? "I'm sorry, babygirl." He said, while rubbing my back. "Sorry? You sorry? Nigga you ain't sor---" He cut me off with the most passionate kiss. I immediately gave in. You all know what happened after that (;

*

*

*

*

Short , I know .......

COMMENT

&&

VOTE !!