Chapter 5

Desire's p.o.v.

"Giiiiirl, why didn't you call me sooner." Lala said. She had picked me up from the hospital, and now we are at my house packing up everything. I plan on moving out of here less than a week.

"It wasn't anything major. You're the first and only person I called." I tell her.

"So why do you want to move all of a sudden? How am I going to live with out you here? Huh?" She asked. I can tell she was sad by her bottom lip sticking out. She always does that when she's sad but she never realizes when she does it until someone tells her.

"La, don't be sad." I told her. I could see the tears forming in her eyes, so I walked over to her and gave her a hug.

"How can I not be sad? You're my bestfriend. My sister. Im not going to be able to see you all the time anymore. I have no choice but to be sad." She was crying a lot now. I rubbed her back and starting tearing up too. I will miss her crazy self. I can't live without La.

"How about you come too? We can get a spot together. We can't be separated too long. Come with me to Georgia, La." After I said that she smiled and started doing her happy dance. I laughed at her. She's a mess, but I love her.

Michael's p.o.v.

"MICHAEL!!! Oh my gosh! What happened to you?" Halena rushed to me when I walked into the door. One thing I can say about Desire is that she's strong as a bitch.

"I got in a fight with this nigga, don't worry 'bout it. I'm good." I walked passed her pushing her out of my way.
I walked upstairs to my bedroom. "Where the kids at?" They went with my sister. They'll be back tomorrow. Come here and let me clean you up."

She cleaned all my cuts while I thought about what went down earlier. I don't know what came over me. I love Desire. Why did I put my hands on her. I never wanted to hurt her but I did. That wasn't me. Something took over my body.

I'm wrong for putting my hands on her. I'm wrong for telling her to get an abortion. I should of known she was going to say "no." We talked about kids. She was ready to have some but I didn't want to have any with her at the time because I'm married.

"Baby what are you thinking so hard about?" Halena said pulling me away from all my thoughts. I shook my head and said, "Nothing. Just how I want to fuck you right now before I have to go to practice." She licked her lips, then got naked. Y'all know what happened after that.

~

"See you later baby. Don't overdue it at practice. Love you." Halena hugged and kissed me before I left.

Practice was good. All the niggas were making fun of me because of my cuts and bruises but it was all good. I didn't pay them any mind.

"Honeyyy, I'm hoooome." I walked in the house and the smell of food hit my nose.

"Hola papi. Dame un beso." She puckered her lips and I knew she meant give her a kiss. I never took the time to learn spanish. I know I should because she and my kids speak it, but oh well. I don't have time.

"What you in here fixing?" I asked. I was starving. I followed her to the stove, holding her from behind. She tilted her neck so I started sucking on it. I remember when I always would do this to Desire. She would always laugh saying it tickles. I would hold her tight and keep on sucking, then we would have sex right there on the kitchen counter. I love that girl. She's always on my mind.

"Michael" I heard. I was still in my thoughts, the voice sounding like Desire's.

"Yes Desire?" I said. I was so deep in my thoughts that I could smell her scent.

"Michael, move." I got knocked out of my thoughts by being pushed back. I realized I fucked up. I called Halena, "Desire" Damn. My mind is just going crazy.

"Why did you push me away baby?" I asked playing dumb. I knew why but I didn't want her to know that.

"Who the fuck is Desire!? You up her kissing on me, calling me another bitch name! Who the fuck is she!!" she yelled punching me in my chest. I had to come up with a lie, but right now my mind wouldn't come up with any.

"Baby chill. You trippin'." I told her, trying to calm her down.

"¿Chill? ¿Chill? Mi marido me llamó el nombre de otra perra!" She yelled in Spanish. I just stared at her.

"Speak English. You know I don't understand that shit!" I said. She kept hitting me so I grabbed her hands. She strong too.

"Who is the bitch?" she asked me.

"There's no bitch! There is no one else! I called you Desire because I desire your body! I always want your body! So calm your little ass down! Acting crazy for no fucking reason." I said letting her go and walking upstairs. I heard laughing so I walked in there with the kids.

"Daaaaaaaady!!!" The ran and jumped on me. They love me sooo much. We chilled until it was time for dinner. Halena tried to apologize but I continued to pretend I was mad at her.

*
*
*

Halena at the top ^^