Chapter 6

Desire's p.o.v.

"Thank God this is the last box." I said. Lala and I had just finished helping the movers finish loading our belongings on the private jet that my uncle had got for us. The pilot is a good friend of his, and I'm comfortable riding with him.

"Okay ladies. Are you two ready to take off?" Josh, our pilot, asked. We nodded and got ourselves comfortable.

~

"Yesssssss, we're here. This apartment is soooo dope!!!" Lala yelled as we walked into our new home. She wasn't lying this place is dope.

"Ohh yeaaa.. I forgot to tell you this! Remember when I had Laysia last week?" She asked. Laysia was her seven year old daughter. She had her when she was fifteen. It wasn't planned it just happened. I know that she was young but don't judge my bestfriend. Her parents were real strict. They always yelled at her and pressured her to be perfect. She didn't feel as if they loved her. She felt loved by her boyfriend at the time, Laysia's father. They had sex for the first time and boom Lala ending up pregnant. Her parents kicked her out for about two months and then they made her come back. When she had Laysia, they made her give full custody to her Aunt, who was twenty five at the time, and a successful business owner. Lala did it, and now she only gets Laysia every two weeks. She talks about getting full custody of her daughter but she's scared that Laysia will want to still be with her aunt.

"Aunt Hillary told me that Laysia talks about her Auntie Desire and I twenty-four seven. I told her since my life is together I want full custody of my child. At first she was like, 'I don't know. I've had her this long. I can keep her,' but I told her that it wasn't my choice to give her full custody of Laysia. I told her that my parents made me. At first she didn't believe me. My parents told her that I didn't want to keep Laysia. They told her I said I couldn't raise her or take care of her. I didn't know they told her that and she didn't know I was lying. Well long story short she said that it's a great idea for me to get full custody of Laysia." She said. My best friend was so happy, tears rolled down her cheeks. I was happy too. Laysia is a sweetheart and it will be great seeing my niece all the time.

Michael p.o.v.

I walked up the stairs of Desire's apartment complex. I was going to apologize and try to win my baby back.

I held her gift is bought her in my left hand and knocked on the door with my right. I stood there ten minutes knocking. No answer. I took out my phone and dialed her number.

No answer.

I called again, and again.

No answer.

I know she mad but damn. I continued to knock for a few minutes, when her neightbor, Ms. Louise, walked out of her apartment.

"Oh hello Mr. Michael." She said with her raspy, shaky voice. Ms.Louise is fifty-eight and has been living here for a long time.

"Hey Ms.Louise. Have you seen Desire? I've been knocking for about thirty minutes and she hasn't been answering her phone." I said to her.

"I saw her loading her car with boxes and bags this morning with Miss Lala. I asked her was she alright and age said she was great and moving away from Texas. I asked her where and she said somewhere to start fresh. I left it at that and told her goodbye and hopefully I see her again. She said she's never coming back but she'll call me." She told me. Desire fucking moved? I told Ms.Louise thanks and ran to my car.

How could she leave me? How could she just leave without telling me? This is all my fault. I put my hands on her and now she is gone. I don't know any of her family members and her only friend is gone with her. I have no one to ask do they know where she went. Fuck! I fucked up! I fucked up real bad!

*
*
*

Desire at the top ^^^