CHAPTER 9

Sana's POV

I was taking a bath when I I heard my phone ringing, I woke up early today to analyze some paperwork. I immediately dress my self and walk out the bathroom and look for my phone to saw Tzuyu calling. it so early why he's calling? Nevermind, I answer his phone call. He didn't spoke.

"Hello tzu?" I asked,

"S-sana" I suddenly feel worried hearing him stuttering like he can't properly speak.

""Tzuyu? What's wrong? Where are you? Are you okay?" I asked him panicking,

"S-sana I I-i'm at m-my apartment, can y-you come?" He asked trying not to stuttered, ohmygod I'm panicking rn. I think his apartment still the same.

"Okay, I'm coming." I ended the called and grabbed my keys and my mini bag, and run downstairs to greet by my cousins who's eating.

"Hey Sana? Let's eat- hey where are you? Why are panicking? What's wrong?" Irene unnie immediately walk towards me but I need to go to tzuyu asap.

"Unnie, Tzuyu need me. I'll tell you later." I said and immediately hugged them, Jennie said 'be careful' I nodded.

I drove towards Tzuyu's apartment really fast but not so fast (is that even make sense?) I knew his apartment because I used to stay there when we still 'together'. I arrived there and immediately run to his apartment, 1225 I immediately opened the door and to my luck it's open. I called him but no one answer so I think he is on his room, I knocked and I heard whimpered and I open the door to saw him shivering while covering his body, I immediately run towards him and feel his body burning. Wth!?

"Tzuyu! I'm here!" I hugged him to lessen his shivering.

"S-sana? You came?" He asked, while smiling. How can he still smile when he's already shivering?

"Ofcourse! Wait here I'll just take medicine and hot water." I said, and was about to pull away and stand up but he hugged me tighter.

"N-no Sana, s-stay for awhile. I need your warm" he said, I sigh and just caressing his hair and hugged him tighter and even hovered on his top to warm him.

"S-sana, I just realized I might infect you" he said while trying to push me gentle. Aish even in this situation he still care about me more than himself.

"No, it's okay" I said and hugged him, He just smile and nodded. I caressing his hair that lessen his hard breathing and now calm down until he fell asleep.

After awhile, I slowly stand up and kiss his forehead before I settle his blanket. And goes to where his kitchen and take some medicine on his drawer and prepare hot water and towel. And slowly step in his room and put the hot water on his side and squeeze the towel and wipe his face down to his neck, I hesitate to take off his clothes but it's not the case rn. I slowly take off his t-shirt to see his masculine body but I immediately avoiding my self from blushing so hard, and continue wiping his masculine body it's so tough, after I'm done from his upper body I walk towards his closet and grabbed his pair of Yoda pajama, seriously I want to laugh I can't believe he's wearing like this but I think it's so cute if he wear this.

I slowly take off his pants, but I'm closing my eyes! When finally I take it off I immediately wipe his legs but! I'm still closing my eyes! After awhile I start dressing him. And finally my little challenge is done, he look so cute though. I take my phone and text my secretary I can't work rn even though it's important. I lay beside Tzuyu and hugged him sideways and slowly fell asleep cause I'm still lack of sleep.

After I don't know I feel the bed moving I slowly open my eyes to greet by the smiling yoda as if he doesn't have fever, he hide his face on my neck like he usually do.