The origins

AUTHOR'S POV

In Clint farm house, in one of the guest rooms, Natasha had tears in her eyes, not able to look at Bruce Banner in the eyes, too hurt because of the pain caused by theses memories.

"Where I was trained, where I was raised." She started. Stopping herself before the next word because she knows it's going to be a painful one. "In the red room. We... we had a graduating ceremony."

A single tear fell from her face. Bruce looked at her with worries all over his face, blaming himself to not have been there to help her at that time.

She finally looked up at him only for a second and spoke again.

"They sterilize you.."

Then she broke again. More tears were rolling down her face. But she hold all her strength to not cry in front of him. A widow doesn't show her emotions. Damm those years of training really got into her.

" They... they take you the only thing that could have been more worth than a mission...it makes everything easier.. even killing."

She finally looked up at Bruce with puffy eyes from all the tears she had been holding. She met a Bruce who also hold back tears but not for the same reason. He wanted to hold her, to tell her that no one will ever make her suffer like that ever again.

"Nat... I am so sorry." That was all he managed to let out with the emotions.

"You still think you are the only monster on the team?" She asked closing her eyes in pain, watching all those bad memories coming back in her mind.

To tell the truth, the Red Room took everything from her. Her childhood, her teenage years, a normal life living in a normal house like in the movies with a loving family.

But the most cherished dream she had, was to someday escape the Red Room, to put her past behind her and to built a family. To have children and a wonderful husband.

But they took that away from her too. No children, which left her heartbroken and that for the rest of her days.

But little did she know, she was indeed wrong. She may never knew the truth from her living, but a girl in the same world was her own was her daughter.

And she never knew. She was about to know but it was too late. She jumped that cliff because she wanted to save everyone, because she thought she had nobody who was waiting home for her. But the truth is, a certain girl who was looking for her real mom her whole life, found herself loosing her without even knowing her.

__________________________________

The Red Room training headquarters, year 2002

Madam B, as every one called her in the Red Room, was the leader of it. It was her who was making every decision, every move. The futur of theses girls really depended on her.

Today she had a really important meeting with Wolfgang Von Strucker who was the leader of HYDRA organization but also was the coordination of the newest HYDRA program: The Winter Soldier program.

The Red Room and HYDRA always had a partnership. But now that HYDRA was bigger and bigger, Wolfgang didn't feel the need anymore to team up with them. Because teaming up with them means splitting the ressources and the money. And as powerful and selfish as he was. He didn't want that. He wanted the more profit as possible for his programs.

Madam B requested a special meeting with him. On the contrary of HYDRA, The Red Room needed the money if they want to continue their activities and training.