Chapter 1 . ❝𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦❞

(Setting: Tsukishima's Apartment)
Tsukishima passed back and forth around, nervous about a letter that was supposed to come on saturday telling him who made the team. This kind of reminded him of middle school at Karasuno, but more nerve wracking. But now it was finally the day, the letter was here.

...

On the envelope there was Tsukishima's name written in fancy cursive. He slowly peeled the seal and slid out the piece of paper inside, and got to reading.

" Dear Kei Tsukishima,

Us the directors of Sendai Frogs would like to congratulate you for making the team as one of our new middle blockers. On Monday we will be holding an afternoon celebration for the people that made the team at 5:30-10:30. Practice will start Friday from 10 in the morning to 3 in the afternoon. We can't wait to start playing with you.

Sincerely, (insert coaches name here)"

Tsukishima sunk into the coach in relief. He almost thought he wasn't going to make the team. The tall blonde was quite excited, but he calmed himself before calling/texting anyone. First he texted his mother and brother, then Yamaguchi, Kuroo, Bokuto, Akaashi, and an old Karasuno group chat that is still used to this day. Everyone he told congratulated him.

Because of making the team the happy blocker decided he wanted to treat himself to some strawberry shortcake. There was a place he usually went to in town sense they served the best shortcake, well in his opinion.

(Setting: Outside of the cafe) 
The male stepped inside the cafe, bells ringing as he opened the door. The cashier gave Kei a welcoming smile as he been there multiple times before so he's good friends with the employees. Though when he sat down at a table someone walked up to him, the new employee. Kei could've sworn he's seen this guy somewhere, but he just can't land his finger on it. "Hi, my names Tobio and I'll be your waitress today," Tobio said while looking down at his notepad then up at the blonde sitting in front of him, "W-What can I get started for you?"

"Hi, could I get the strawberry shortcake with a black coffee, please and thank you."

"Of course, anything else?"

"No that's all."

Tobio stood there staring at the other male for a few seconds. He thought to himself that the person sitting in front of him looked amazing, beautiful, very handsome. Though he "just met him" so he didn't think anything of the comments playing over and over again in his head. "Alrighty, I'll be right back with your order." "Okay, thank you," Tsukishima smiled.

Once Tobio got Kei his meal he stood behind the counter accidentally spacing off while staring at the blonde. A few times they made eye contact, but Tsukishima just thought the employee might just be nervous because this is his first day here. 

Before heading back up to cash register to pay, Tsuki wrote a letter saying...

"Here's a 2,200 yen tip for Tobio, (Note: 2,200 yen is equivalent to 20 dollars in north america)

You look a little familiar. My names Tsukishima, if you think
you've heard of this name text me. I'm interested in where
I've possibly seen you before,"

...and left his number on the paper along with the tip. Then he walked out of the cafe waving to the employees at the counter with a smile on his face leaving a tint of blush on Tobio's.