Chapter 7 . ❝𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞❞

Almost everyday the two boys would see each other, but if they weren't able to visit each other they'd call/text one another. Kageyama would go to Tsukishima's games and practices and sometimes Tsukishima's teammates would let Kageyama practice with them. As more days passed by Kei and Tobio's friendship grew even stronger and they got more comfortable with each other over time. Sometimes they had cuddle sessions and movie nights together. Though there was one specific day when Tsukishima realized he wanted to be more than good friends.

...

(Setting: Midnight at a park)
The two boys laid in the grass looking up at the starry night sky trying to point out cool things they pictured in the stars. Tsukishima his head to Kageyama. The moonlight hitting the setters face, his eyes like an ocean glistening from the moonlight. Tsukishima at that moment had fully fallen in love with him. No more hesitation or confusion.

(Setting: volleyball court)
It was the next day Kageyama was watching a volleyball game in the front row cheering on the Sendai Frogs. The other team was taking the lead by 5 points, but kags new the frogs could win. He had faith in them especially Tsukishima.  

The nerve wracking game kept Tobio on the edge of his seat, anxious, but then finally the Sendai frogs took the lats point and won. Half of the people watching jumped up out of their seats cheering. Kageyama jumped up as well, not yelling or screaming just smiling brightly while holding up a small Sedai Frogs flag. Right away Tsukishima darted his eyes towards Kageyama and jogged towards him. Kei grabbed the black haired males hands and smiled. "We won!" the blonde cheered. Kageyama hummed in response. 

Eventually the crowd quieted down and everyone started to leave the stadium, but Kageyama was headed towards one of the changing rooms waiting outside the door for Tsukishima. Kags awkwardly smiled as boys that weren't Tsukishima walked out of the changing room, but then the tall blonde made his way out of the room. Kageyama hugged Tsukishima tightly. "Congratulations," he squealed. "Thank you," Tsukishima replied as he hugged the other back. 

The two hugged for a while, but eventually let go of eachother. "Okay I'll get going now," Kags said waving goodbye, but when he was just about to walk away Tsukishima blurted out. "Wait!" Kageyama turned around to see the others face tinted in pink. "Yeah?" he responded. Tsukishima took a step closer to Kageyama and cupped the others hands in his. "Kageyama, ever since we reunited at that cafe you've brightened up my life. I love every second with you whether it just be sitting across a room from you not saying a word or chatting a storm. I love everything about you. I love you to be exact. So, Tobi, will you be mine?" Kageyama stood their in slight shock. His face was now pink too. He took a deep breath and then finally responded.

"I love every second with you too." He replied as he hands started to shake from being nervous, but then finally brought himself to give the blonde his answer, "Yes Tsukishima, I'd love to be yours." 

Tsukishima let out a small chuckle before hugging Kageyama and swinging him round and round. "I love you king," Tsuki said with a bright smile. "I love you too, saltyshima."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐈 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞? ( Tsukikage / Tsukishima x Kageyama ) 🎉