Chapter 5 . ❝𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧❞

(Setting: Tobio's Apartment)
The tall blonde grazing Kageyama's back and the setter embracing the comforting hug. "Did you miss me that much?" Kei whispered into Tobio's ear. Shivers ran down the other males body and then stepped away from the blocker. "No- Shut up, idiot," Kageyama said flustered. "Make me," Tsukishima smirked as a tint of light pink appeared on his cheeks. Kageyama's face as rosy as a peach tried to think of something. He then sprinted to the kitchen and came back into the living room with a cold glass of water and splashed  it at Tsuki's face.

...

Tsukishima scoffed as he took off his glasses and wiped the water off with his shirt, and then lifted his shirt up to his face to wipe it off. Kageyama stood there with the now empty cup in hand, not knowing what to do. "You got some balls Tobio," Tsukishima said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah whatever," Kageyama said as he looked down at the wood flooring, and now there was a mess. "Oh great." Tobio sighed and walked back into the kitchen setting the empty cup into the sink and grabbed some paper towels. 

Once he got back in the living room he then squatted back down and started to wipe up the water. When Tobio looked up he seen Tsukishima smiling. "What's with the look?" the setter asked raising an eyebrow. "Oh nothing, I just like the sight of you on your knees," the blocker replied stroking his chin. Kageyama's face turning more red then it already was replied, "Knock it off you perv!" "Who said I was thinking dirty things?" Tsukishima got up from the sofa and squatted down in front of Kageyama grabbing the black haired male by his chin.

The two of them were left in the room staring at each other for a while. Nothing but a smirking Tsukishima and a red Kageyama. "I never realized how pretty your eyes were King," Tsuki said inching his face closer to Kags. Tobio snapped back to reality and pushed Kei away. "Knock it off you gremlin." 

It was obvious Kageyama liked it, but he felt embarrassed. And he was also told from his parents as a child that it isn't okay for two boys or two girls to date. Then they also told him if he ever fell in love with a boy they'd disown him. Though the setter now realized this is HIS life, he doesn't have to do what his parents want. He can do what he wants, and besides they were barely around. Kageyama pushed his parents thoughts aside and now decided it wouldn't be so bad to try on a boy. Besides he was never really into any girls.