Big Time Audition (2)

It's been a week since Gustavo had chosen me to go to LA with him. He was currently traveling around the nation looking for his next and final artist, that I might work with in the studio. I was currently with Dani in my room sitting on the floor.

"Can you believe that tomorrow, you are leaving for LA, how exciting." She told me.

I smiled softly. "You don't seem very excited?" She told me.

"I am, I am. I just- I feel like I'm leaving you." I say sadly.

"Miss Girl, are you kidding me. You are not leaving me, you are chasing your dreams. If anyone can do this it's you. Now I want you to promise me something. Stand up." I stood up.

"You are going to go to LA, and kick ass. You are going to write a demo, that will become an album and you are gonna go on tour and meet fans and be one of the baddest bitches in the game." She tells me.

I laugh. "But what about you?" I ask.

"Girl, you know I have River. He is the sweetest and would never hurt me. After high school I said I wanted to go to fashion school, remember. And when you are famous, perhaps you will be able to wear my clothes on tour and awards and stuff." she says

"I would be honored." I bow. We finished packing up the last of my things.

Next thing I knew I was on a plane to LA.

Getting off the plane and walking to baggage claim, I see that there is chauffeur holding my name on a sign. I walk out with him and into the car. We were in front of a hotel called, The Palmwoods. Kelly was standing waiting for me as I got out of the car.

'Hey Kelly." I say grabbing the stuff from the back of my car.

"Hey Ivy, we are just waiting for the Boys and then we'll get started with the tour." She informs me.

"The Boys?" I ask.

"Well you see-" she was cut off by a car pulling up next to us.

I watch as a mom, a daughter, and 4 boys pour out of the car.

"Hey." I wave as the boys look at me, open-mouthed as I greet them.

I look over to Kelly awkwardly.

"Ok guys, this is Ivy, Ivy these boys are the other artists Gustavo chose. They will be working with you in the studio. This is-" Once again Kelly was cut off.

"Hey, I'm James. James Diamond." said the boy with fluffy brown hair. He grabs my hand and kisses my knuckles. I once again look to Kelly for help, but she just shrugs her shoulders. The other boys quickly take their turns introducing themselves.

"Hi, I'm Carlos." a boy with short black hair said excitedly.

"I'm Logan." A boy with dimples said.

"And I'm Kendall, and this is my mom and my sister Katie." The one with blond hair says.

"Hello, James, Carlos, Logan, Kendall, Katie, and Mom. Nice to meet you." I smile.

Kelly brings us into the lobby.

"Welcome to The Palmwoods. You guys are going to love it here. It's safe and clean. It's close to the studio and it has an amazing pool." She finishes.

"POOL!" The boys yell before running to the pool.

I laugh at their antics. "Here, Ms. Knight, I'll help you get checked in." Kelly says. "Wait, I forgot to ask... am I staying in their room or?" I ask.