School of Rocque

Ivy's POV

There was a knock on my door. I rub my eyes and go to see who is at the door.

I stretched and another impatient knock was at my door.

"Ok, I'm coming. Damn." I say.

I open the door to see 4 hockey players from Minnesota in my doorway.

"Would you like to hang out with us by the pool?" Kendall asks.

"Yea, sure. Just let me get my stuff, I'll meet you guys down there. Sounds good." They nod while walking to the elevator.

After getting ready for the pool I hear another knock on my door.

I sigh, "I told you guys I'd- Oh hey Kelly." I smile.

"Hey, Ivy sorry. I know you are ready for the pool, but I need you to change and get ready."

"Ready for what exactly?" I have a question.

"For school." She says.

"I'm sorry what?-"

Kendall's POV

We were sitting on the pool benches, soaking up the sun.

"So, how do you guys feel about Ivy?" Carlos asks.

I'm hesitant to speak up.

"Well, I mean I'm a hot guy, she's a hot girl. I can sing, she can sing. She and I would make very beautiful and talented babies." James says. I roll my eyes at James, because these are things he's said before, I just don't know why I felt a twist in my stomach as he talked about her.

"I mean, yea she's pretty and talented, she just seems shy." Carlos points out.

"Maybe she just needs to be brought out of her shell. I mean when she was performing she seemed so in her element." Logan adds.

"I think Ivy is cool." is all I manage to say. Part of me wanted to say that I thought she was amazing and obviously beautiful but I didn't.

"Well, I'm thinking about asking her out so none of you try anything." James says.

"What? That's not fair, what if I wanted to?" Carlos adds.

"Too bad. Ivy and I were meant to be together. I mean why else would we cross paths." James says.

"And what if he says no?" Logan questions.

"Ha, imagine saying no to James Diamond." He laughs.

I scoff without thinking.

"Kendall, You've been awfully quiet, do you have anything to add on Ivy?" Logan asks.

My mind goes blank, how did I really feel about Ivy. I'd be lying if I said I felt nothing for her, but at the same time I didn't really know how I felt about her.

"She's great, we could learn a lot from her." Is all I say.

"You mean you guys can because I'm already per-fect" James says.

Carlos, Logan, and I wait for James to take a nap before putting his Pool Bench in the pool and waking him up so he falls in the pool. We laugh as James freaks out in the pool.

"Hey, you think Ivy is good. It's taking her a while to get down here." Logan says.

"I'm not sure, I'll go check on her." I say.

"Um, I'll go check on her, she's my future girlfriend anyway." James adds. I clench my fist, as the two of us begin walking to the lobby.

"There you guys are." We are stopped by Kelly who is followed by Ivy. Ivy gave me, us a kind smile and a small wave. I smile back.