Big Time Crib

After today's rehearsal, the boys and I went back to their apartment. They sat on their couch before it ultimately fell over.

I look at them a little concerned.

"You know what," Kendall said getting up. "It's time we tell Bitter if we can get a new apartment." We walked down to the Lobby. The boys tried to ask Bitters for a new apartment. Bitter said no, and gave a sketchy explanation as to why 2-J was special. The boys were discouraged until our meeting with Griffin the day after.

"You both are going to make a teen interview to convince our founder, Mr. Fujizaki not to dump the music division," Griffin explains.

I get a little worried, while the boys fantasize about the teen lounge in the photo.

Griffin explains what he needs all of us to do. We are pretty much advertising to save our careers. However, the boys only seemed concerned with how cool the teen lounge seemed.

Gustavo says that he will take care of everything, and we are brushed off to go to The Palmwoods.

The boys think about having the Teen lounge in their apartment.

Logan says, "No way it's impossible." He says.

"Two weeks ago we were 4 hockey players from Minnesota, and now we are a band," Kendall speaks up. He turns to me. "And a quiet girl from San Francisco." He says. I cross my arms.

"Anyway, how are you gonna get all this in here?" Logan asks.

"Pick a color," James says, holding out some bandanas.

"We are not using Bandanas," Kendall says.

"I'll take a bandana," I speak up. James looks at me excitedly, as the boys look at me confused and in shock.

"What? If you guys don't indulge him, I will. Do you have green?" I ask. He hands me a green one and I put it on cottagecore style.

The guys stared at me in awe.

"Anyway, we need to find a way to convince them to build the crib here," Kendall says, snapping out of his thoughts.

"Oh, yeah. So easy, how are we going to do that?" Logan asks.

We all get the same idea. We ran down to the lobby. Camille got to Kendall and slapped him in character.

"Camille," I said, "We need to borrow your acting."

"Yea, ok." She agrees.

Soon we are at the contractor's site, and Camille is telling them where to put the crib. She comes back outside right after Logan makes his Griffin impression on the phone with the contractor.

"Oh, Loggie, so pessimistic."

"So scared of everything."

"So hot-" Camille asks.

The boys look at her, confused, and I snicker. She nudges me.

I sigh and stand next to Logan. "Guys, I think he has a point. There is a lot to risk here." I say.

"And I'm not scared. I'm realistic. So what are you going to tell your mom from 11 a.m. to 3 pm?" He asked.

"We'll see when we get there," Kendall answers.

Walking back to The Palmwoods, I nudged Camille and pulled her to the side.

"Ah, What, Ivy?" She asked me.

"I didn't know you had the hots for Logan." I wink.

"What can I say? He's got a pretty face." She answers, causing my jaw to drop. Laughing, we catch up with the guys.