kirishima eijiro

✎ᝰ┆you admire kirishima while the two of you are hanging inside your dorm.

───────────────────────

- ˏˋ ✎ ˊˎ -

"so.." you started off slowly, unsure on how your soon-to-be question was going to come off as. "how's the whole 'mina' thing working out for you? seeing as you've just taken an interest in her and .. all that good stuff".

kirishima's nose suddenly scrunched up as he slowly brought a hand to scratch the base of his neck, "could be worse, i guess. not completely awful..".

trying to direct the conversation elsewhere, he decided that he'd be the one to ask the questions instead. "what about you? did you find another party to torment instead of the bakusquad yet?".

a loud giggle emerged from you throat as his question repeatedly played in your head. "i hate to say it, but you guys are forever stuck with me. besides, i don't think bakugo could handle you all without me being there to stop your antics".

kirishima tapped two of his fingers on the table in your dorm room, then paused for a brief moment, "i don't think i have ever heard you say such words of wisdom before".

"that's not very manly, now is it eijiro?" you playfully jabbed your elbow into his rib cage. "even if you use your quirk next time, i'll still make sure to jab ya' where it hurts ".

kirishima sheepishly looked over and gave you one of the biggest grins you've seen from him all day. "for some odd reason i don't really doubt that".

"yeah well i have some life advice for you sunshine, never doubt the impossible".

he chuckled as he shook his head slightly.

in moments like these, you never truly grasped onto the fact that kirishima was attractive, like actually.

the way that his vermilion eyes shine so bright whenever someone in the squad manages to make him laugh. how the small scar just above his right eye scrunches upwards whenever he smiles. the way he spikes his hair away from his head with the gel he uses (he thinks that the hair gel you gave to him as a birthday gift was super manly) and finally, the way his muscles tighten whenever he uses his quirk.

kirishima was most certainly attractive, there was no doubt about that.. so how could mina ever be so oblivious?

you honestly wish you knew the answer to that question.

but dammit, you thought. i'm right here.
i'm literally right here, and have been for years.. but then again, so has she.