katsuki bakugo

✎ᝰ┆bakugo ignores you when you decided to put yourself in danger, especially when he told you otherwise.

───────────────────────

- ˏˋ ✎ ˊˎ -

glancing towards where katsuki was looking, you couldn't help the small sob that had escaped your throat.

the fight between all might and one for all was being broadcasted nation wide and all you could think about was what katsuki had to have gone through within the past forty-eight hours, or possibly what nasty thoughts were running around in that head of his.

bakugo had every right to be upset with you at the moment.

you had promised him a multiple times beforehand that you wouldn't put yourself in danger .. no matter the circumstances .. and what did you do tonight?

put yourself in danger to save said boy.

"hey.. look at me please".

he turned his head to look over towards you, but the moment he decided to do so, he turned it back to the broadcast.

sighing, knowing that only one way to get him to notice you would work, you squeezed his torso, burying your head into his neck.

"i know you're upset with me, you have every right to be" you mumbled, "but don't shut me out. please, anything but that".

you could feel him sigh, but nonetheless gave you a reassuring squeeze back.

"let's just go find the other extras already".

detangling you from his chest, katsuki then grabbed your hand, only to place a death grip on it. moments later, he lead the two of you through the crowd to find the others.