kyoka jiro

✎ᝰ┆ jiro calls over bakugo to help put mineta in his place after he said something repulsive about you.

───────────────────────

- ˏˋ  ✎  ˊˎ -

"you make me absolutely disgusted" jiro sighed as she sent a small vibration attack towards mineta. "if you ever say something remotely gross about [l/n] again, there'll be bigger consequences than you could ever imagine".

"b-but why? it's not my fault that they look so sexy in their sch-"

kyoka glared at the small perverted boy before she sharply cut him off by calling out bakugos name.

"h-hey now wait just a second" he stuttered, internally panicking for his life.

"now what is it, earjacks?".

all the jiro had to do was point to where the pocket-sized boy was standing, and bakugo just nodded. they could both clearly see how frightened he was.

"hey, go stir dinner for me while i take care of the pipsqueak" bakugo spoke without taking a single glance towards her.

so there they all were, peacefully eating their dinner while mineta was was dangling from the ceiling, courtesy of seros tape.

mr. aizawa didn't really mind that they had also plastered some onto his mouth as well.

the quieter the dinner, the better.

both bakugo and jiro smirked alongside you, secretly giving each other fist bumps under the table.

"well, that's not.. weird at all" you thought to yourself as you ate another spoonful of rice.