kaminari, kirishima & bakugo

✎ᝰ┆bakugo pouts when kaminari and kirishima manage to get a hug from you.

───────────────────────

- ˏˋ ✎ ˊˎ -

"HELL YEAH!" both boys yelled in unison, giving the other a high five as a 'congratulations'.

"it was just a damn hug" bakugo grumbled as he kicked the pavement with his feet, "why does it matter so much to you idiots anyways?".

"are you serious?" deadpanned kaminari.

bakugo growled in response, making the duo jump a few feet backwards.

"it's because [l/n]'s hugs are the best, duh!" said denki, making the cherry haired male beside him nod his head along in agreement.

as bakugo pursed his lips, he couldn't help but wonder why they got a hug from you while he did not, "YOU IDIOTS! why did you both get one and not me?"

"maybe it's because you're.. i don't know-" denki paused, thinking about if the choice of words he was about to use would get him murdered or whatnot. "-scary, perhaps?".

"you're dead, dunce face".

"let's not do this today.." kirishima spoke as he dragged an angry bakugo back to his designated seat.

"don't listen to kaminari, bakubro. you're nowhere near scary! you just.. have an intimidating demeanor is all.."

"tch, whatever" the blonde mumbled, "not like i was wanting a stupid hug anyways".

[ as you all know or have
guessed by now..
what bakugo wants,
bakugo never truly gets. ]

"hey bakugo!" you were now calling out for said boy.

katsuki, who happened to sigh in response, noticed that you seemed to be in a rush? whatever the fuck that was supposed to mean.

"now what do you want, you shitty-" he paused, slightly nervous that when he looked down, he saw that you had wrapped your arms around his neck.

"i knew i forgot something!" you immediately spoke, not breaking eye contact, "i'm sorry, bakugo. couldn't really see you behind those two goons over there", the duo looked towards one another before snicking.

before he could even process what was even happening to him, you broke away from the hug immediately after you heard your name being called. "hopefully i'll catch you boys before dinner. see you then!"

"feeling better now, baby boy?" teased kaminari, making small kissy faces.

"shut your damn face sparky".