shoto todoroki

✎ᝰ┆todoroki questions midoriya to see if he has some sort of feelings for you.

───────────────────────

- ˏˋ ✎ ˊˎ -

"w-why are you giving me that look t-todoroki" izuku stuttered, confused to why said male was looking at him in such a disorderly way.

"i want you to state the relationship you share with [y/n]" todoroki stated as his eyes were glued to midoriya, not blinking once.

it should've appeared sooner than it had, but a lightbulb went off inside the boys head. how come didn't he notice this earlier? it was as clear as day.

it was obvious that todoroki was upset that you've been hanging out with said greenette more instead of him.

yeah, shoto knew that the two of you were childhood friends, but why would you want to hangout with him so often? the thought didn't really register inside of shotos brain. because in reality, he thought that the one that you should've been out with more was him— your boyfriend.

"w-were just friends. i swear".

todoroki just sighed, then soon afterwards scoffed. "are you sure that you're not interested in my partner, midoriya?".

yea, you could definitely say that the timid boy was scared shitless. i mean, this is todoroki we're talking about here. of course anyone would be freaked out of their minds if he- or anyone else had outright asked a question such as that.

"well.. just know this" shoto paused, thinking about how the next few words he was about to share would somehow stick inside of midoriyas head. "even if we are 'friends', if i find out that you lied to me about liking them or such, i cant promise you that there won't be any consequences".

shoto then glanced at freckled face male once more before taking his leave, particularly on a journey to find your whereabouts.

soon after the heteromantic boy left, izuku slid down the wall slowly, exhaling as he did so. "that had to be one of the most intimidating conversation i've ever shared with todoroki".