The Wanted Maid chapter 7

Nicky Pov: He was so handsome. His eyes were grey and  were stearing at me like he knew me for long time, i dont know why, but he was smiling at me cutely and doing familiar movements with his hand, was when i realise he was trying to get my attention because i was in another planet.

Guy: are you alright ?

Nicky : hum yeh..

Guy : I am Jake

Nicky : i am Nicky, Lord Drake maid

Jake : maid ? are you human ?

Nicky : yes

He straight away took his hand which were happily linked toghether with my.

Jake : your race is a shame!

Nicky : what ?

Jake : you humans are selfish!muders! a shame! with no forgiveness

Nicky : not all of us, we are not perfect and whats wrong with you!

Jake: shut up maid! how dare you talking to a master like that

He took the advantage, i had to obey before i get worse.

Around there, was some spiky leaves, so i took the hand which was linked with his before, and in front of him i rubbed my hand and hold it for a few seconds on the spikes his face was horriefied, blood runned through my hand, and it dint even hurt comparing to the way i was treated right now. I left him with his jaw open and him screaming my name, i went back to the main hall where everyone was dancing, i heard many voices call my name all the directions i look, each of the boys i met tonight or i was with tonight where calling me, now i was in trouble, even Drake was coming towards me, i runned to the balcony hoping there was a way to run off, when i bump to someone , i dint even look at the face, when i realise it was Brian, he had a sad look on his face, i never saw  him like this before, i had empathy to him at that moment.

Brian : is... is... that you Nicky

I realise i was diffrent i looked like a princess more than a simple maid, wow this was a really a little world.

Nicky : yep

Brian : you know me well, dont you Nicky ?

Nicky : more than anyone else

Brian : what i am looking like right now ?

Nicky : hum... sad and in pain ?

Brian : you are right but you know  why ?  i am not expecting you to know anyway

Nicky : no..

Brian : because of you. You dont understand, when you left that house, i thought it wouldnt make a diffrence to me, just one more maid going away, but it did. Every morning i woke up, i didnt have your delicious breakfast in bed for me and your interesting conversations to hear  while i was eating.No one to go to the garden to apreciate the black roses that growed randomly. No one to make me laugh just the way you did.... i miss you alot... and I love you Nicky ..... i need you in my life....

Tears rolled from my eyes, i was seing everything blurry, i could feel pain just from the look of his eyes which was painful, the issue was i was in love with Drake now, Drake had been nice to me since the beginning, while Brian was nice but ignored me, so was late for him, even so i still loved him and i felt sorry, i started rubing the tears from my face and sobing, it hurted really badly... i kind missed him too... but i was already following another path i my life....

When i looked there was Drake,Dean,Tony,Jake standing in front of me all of them shout my name  at the same time and after that they started staring at each other plus Brian, i thought oh lord is this really happening to me ?