The Wanted Maid chapter 9

Drake Pov: This was going so bad; I regret it bringing her here I just messed up things up. We all had to discuss this sooner or later, but tonight I wasn’t ready for that, it had been a long night, I needed to rest…

Drake: ok fine we will discuss that later

Tony: later when?

Nicky was just staring down, everyone else was staring at me waiting for a response, I touched Nicky shoulder but she didn’t move not even a bit, her eyes were fixed to the floor, it did hurt  me like hell, was she ignoring me ?

Jake: like tomorrow? Is that alright?

Brian: the sooner the better

Dean: what you want Brian? Didn’t you let her be sold?

Brian: shut the hell up, i…

Jake: guys can you argue later… I am sure Nicky needs to get sleep, she is human, we are not, and she needs more sleep than anyone else…

Drake: I agree with you Jake…

There was a long silent, Nicky didn’t spoke or protested either, her mind was somewhere no one could think of… she felt sad and disappointed especially with Drake, he didn’t have to treat her like that. Everyone stood up and just looked around except Nicky.

Tony: aren’t you coming Nicky?

Nicky: I only move with my master orders…

When I heard that, that really hit me, I felt like screaming or harm myself, she was upset with me to the point she was acting as a maid should, but I didn’t want it her to be acting that way, I wanted her to be acting cute like back home… was totally killing me..

Drake: Nicky… you don’t have to call me master… you can call me Drake…

Brian: don’t try. You just made her upset and she will act like this till she feels like…

Drake: but she can’t stay here

Brian: you just have to order her, to stand up and move

Drake: but that…

Suddenly I realised Nicky had a smile on her face and Brian had a smirked on his face, I was so upset, and he was getting on the way…

Drake: Nicky lets go…

For my surprised she actually stood up and stands nearby me, all the guys were just putting their jackets but their eyes couldn’t stop looking at Nicky. We all headed back down, and for our surprise the party was still going on. All of us had our own cars waiting for us, I got in with Nicky, but the whole journey was pretty quiet, she didn’t even look at my direction, this was  killing me …

Nicky Pov: I totally didn’t feel like talking to Drake, to be honest was killing me the way I was acting, but that’s for him to learn, how can he think I kissed all those boys with my own initiative? I was disappointed, wanted to say at his face, but I thing would be disrespectful.

We got home, he opened the door for me, but I end up getting off from the other side, he looked so sad. I headed to the main door, with him following behind…

Drake: Nicky…

Nicky: master…

Drake: stop calling me like that and let’s go to my room and talk. I won’t let you be upset with me, I don’t want you to be, I won’t be able to sleep at night if you are upset like this with me, I am kind of upset, I will cry for you if you don’t believe me…

He opened the door and pulled me inside with him, going straight to his room, he really did look sad and worried, and he looked the door right behind him and stared at me. I just stand there not know what was going to happen. He took his jacket and headed towards me.

Drake: I am so sorry Nicky, of accusing you of kissing all those guys, you didn’t have to be so mad at me there, to the point you were calling me master while you know I don’t like you calling it..

Nicky: exactly! How could you think I kissed all those guys Drake?! C’mon I am your dam maid! I follow the rules! Maids aren’t supposed to have any physical contact with other master unless there master says so or allows it! How could you?!

There was a long term of silence, I just realised what I did, and was bad. Drake was just staring at me with his beautiful grey eyes, I was ashamed of what I just said, I shouldn’t say it. I looked at him and the only thing I could say was:

Nicky: sorry…

I headed straight to my room, I just realised my room was quite big for a maid, I took the dress they gave me and I put my cute pyjamas on, the one that had a top and shorts as bottoms, for my surprise Drake didn’t come back for me. I sat on my bed with my knees up to my chest, I felt totally bored, didn’t feel like sleeping, I lay down and turned off the light. I looked outside, the moon was full, I bet Tony was having problems with it, while I stared I just saw a light figure coming in the room through the window, I didn’t scream I just stared…

The figure: Nicky… please don’t scream…

Nicky: who are you?

The figure: oh… turn the light on

I did have the figure told me, when I turned I saw a cute guy with what seemed white hair and big blue eyes staring down at her kindly, Dean…

Nicky: Dean…?

Dean: Hey Nicky…. Yeah is me…

Nicky: what you doing here? Go home! Do you want to get in trouble? Imagine if Drake comes in the room and finds you here?! Don’t forget he is a vampire, this is time!

Dean Pov: She could not stop talking and be worried, so I went closer to her and pressed my lisps against her, they were so warm and yummy, in felt pulling them or bite them. She looked at me, and dam it her lips were already red from just one touch; it made her look cuter.

Nicky: why?

Dean: you looks frustrated and worried, plus I have told before, I love you Nicky. Since you come to Brian’s house I could not stop coming to see you, you were the only reason I kept going or else I would not be there since Brian was getting more stupid every day. You are so beautiful, so I come to say I am sorry to make you get in trouble with your master, so I decide coming here and have like a picnic.

I went to get the basked while she started at me in shock…

Nicky: how the hell you know Drake house

Dean: I followed his car

Nicky: are you stalking me?

Dean:  pretty yeah…

I smirked while she looked down and smiled, she totally looks cute that way and happy, if she was happy so I was. I opened the basked and took elf vodka and a sandwich. She took on too made of pepperoni and stared and my bottle while I drank some of it…

Nicky: a picnic in a bedroom… that’s new

Dean: rather want to have sex?

She stared at me in shock, I totally shouldn’t say that, she probably thought I was a pervert now; I looked at her with a sensible look…

Dean: I am sorry didn’t mean to say that, was a joke

Nick: don’t worry, just never thought you would say stuff like that

Dean: you thought I was just nice?

Nick: no, I thought you are a little arrogant bastard, till that last night at Brian…

Dean: to be honest I am a little arrogant bastard, but not with you

She smiled and just kept eating, I smiled too while looking at her, I was glad I come here, I was glad she forgave me and glad to be able to spend the night with her for the first time, just me and her…