The wanted maid chapter 6

It was a answome guy. His skin was a amaizing chocolate brown. His eyes were looking fixly at nicky, she was speecheless, she dint know what to say and the guy just smiled at her.

Guy: wont you say sorry?

Nicky: pardon sir

Guy: why you act like a maid ?

Nicky: because i am one

Guy: no way, you are more like a princess than a simple maid to me, who is your master ?

Nicky: the owner of the party

Guy: lucky Drake... by the way my name is Tony your ?

Nicky: nicky 

Tony : love your name and sweets you. want to go watch the stars ?

Nicky : sure

Drake Pov: I wanted to stay with Nicky all night, but when that girls jumped on me, i accidenatlly left her hand which was joined to my, i try to come down the ladies but they where too horny. Some where vampires but others where the type that their lord give to much freedom. When they were gone Nicky wasnt even in sight, i started getting worried, how about if any other vampire bited her? or a  werewold lost control and hurted her? or a demon wants her so badly but she doesnt and use his dar power to hurt her ? or a elf use his inocent attitude to seduce her to a room and then rape her?! what? everything could be possible... panic runned through my veins... i wanted her...now... next to me safely..

Dean Pov : i cant belive i am a elf. I just made the girls of my dreams running away from me just because i couldnt control not kissing her sweet lips. I am scared if something happens to her soft skin. Because i love her and i want her safe, i am going to search for her, this place got to dangerous people, dont want her in the wrong hands and i want to say i am sorry...

Tony Pov : i took  her delicate hand and lead the way to the roof. The air was freshy, the wind blew her hair, she was looking to the sky, her face amused me, i am sure she is my soul mate...but a human suprises me alot. I felt her heart was warm and she looked brave to me.... but i was scared what was her thoughts of me as a werewolf i dint want to scare her...

Tony: Nicky... do you know what i am ?

Nicky: hum.. not sure 

Tony : a werewolf..

I bite my lips  hear and i was afraid of her response. I was expecting she would start making excuses that she had to go, or she would scream, or make a big space between me and her but no, she stared at me like it was normal, their wasnt no change in her emotions at all, her heart beat was beating in a regular speed, she just amused me more...

Tony: are you not scared?

Nicky: no...

Tony: great...  it seems you like the moon

Nicky : yeh is just a amusing star and so i like wolfs too

Tony : really ? why? i mean they can eat people and all that..

Nicky: so? they still cute and wild free animals, i would like to have one to myself

She was just suprising me even more! I never founded a girl like her, the way she talked about my race, it showed passion, she had also empathy for us, thats what always i was searching in a girl, and now she is here, dont know for how long, but i want her, even so i have to kill, i look throgh her eyes, i bought her close to me and kissed her passionately, i never felt this way while kissin a girl, my temperature was rising never before, i could feel myself sweating like i had finshed having sex... so basically this kissed feel equal to a normal sex feeling imagine having the sex ? the house would burn. I was lost in my thoughts when Nicky pushed me and runned...

Nicky Pov : why the hell?! two guys already kissed me... tony was really getting it to it, i pushed him, he was hot but i need to control myself. I sue the same stairs that bought as two to this roof, i looked behind me but he wasnt follow me or i couldnt hear him calling my name, but i had a bad feeling, like something would happen in the future, i runned past a couple or whatever and i found my self in a hall, there was people, but i was scared to ask for help, i was lost, dont know if i was blind or where my mind was but i triped, and over a foot what the hell?! my legs where showing and probally a little bit of my butt, i pulled down of embaressement, when i saw a nice guys hand streching out for me to help me...