The Wanted Maid chapter 3

Nicky was so happy with the answer.

Nicky : yes lord!

She picked her stuff and went with Lord Val on his car. 

Lord Val : Nicky, you going to be serving my son. We are a vampire family by the way, you already lived in one, so you probably know how needs and emergency things if we get out of control. My son name is Drake. He is about you age too. He is not really that happy this days. But he is a great master. I warn you don't try to chuck yourself at him, he hates that.

Nicky : yes Lord Val.

They got to the house. Was a huge mansion. They got in and straight away Lord Val was calling is son.

Lord Val : My son, your new maid is here.

The steps could be heard coming from the room that was right in front of Nicky and Lord Val. A 17 year old boy come from the room, he had black hair that falls on in his eyes. His eyes were a really light grey and beautiful. They stared at Nicky when he saw her.

Lord  Val : this is Nicky my son. Your new maid. I have to go. Hope you guys have fun.

Lord Val left them. Nicky just stood there looking at the floor. Drake steps could be heard clearly coming towards her. He spoke :

Drake : hum... hi Nicky

Nicky : yes master

Drake : dont call me master, call me Drake. You are beautiful.

Nicky : Thanks Drake...

Drake could see the sadness on Nicky eyes.

Drake : Did your other master dint love you ?

Nicky : yeah.. how do you know ?

Drake : I read minds... only humans thought ..

Nicky : Oh .. okay.

Drake : I wont do the same ... Nicky

He hugged her and whispered in her ear... 

Drake : i want you ... Nicky i fall in love with you..

You could see the worry on his voice because of the answer...