Drunk touch

Three days has passed since that time, the date is getting closer and their preparations will soon be done. News about the online concert is all over social media. Right now, BLACKPINK decided to plan a party at their dorm to relieve stress.

(DORM: LIVING ROOM)

Jisoo and Lisa are sitting at the sofa planning their party.

"Lisa, I think you should cook dinner." Jisoo suggested.

"Sure, I know a new dish..." Lisa nodded at the idea and then she pulled out her phone to search for the recipe.

Jisoo smiled and said, "Okay, I'll handle the games and snacks."

Jennie came out from her room and went towards them. "I'll handle the liquor." Lisa and Jisoo cheered.

"I want a strong one, Unnie." Lisa licked her lips at thought of the taste.
Jisoo playfully nudged Lisa about her suggestion."Oh please, Lisa you couldn't even last when drinking one glass." Lisa pouted, "Tsk, you don't need to remind me."

Jennie curled her lips. "Anyway, I'll bring Soju. I've been gifted lots of it since I'll be revealed in having a contract deal with them soon."

Lisa and Jisoo were excited hearing the news. "Lucky! I'm gonna extort you Jennie." Jisoo joked.

"Sure, sure and I suppose Rosé will handle the prize." Jennie replied.

When Rosé heard her name she came out of her room. "What?"

Jennie repeated herself, "I said you'll handle our prize." Rosé sighed, "Y'all shouldn't complain on what I'll bring."

Cough* "T&Co" Cough* "Jewelries" Lisa hinted at Rosé. Hearing what she said, Rosé rolled her eyes. "Damn it, fine." Lisa squealed and hugged her.
"I really love you right now Rosie." Lisa whispered. 'Seriously, if she's not careful I might misunderstand." Rosé lightly pushed away Lisa from her ears but she wouldn't budge "You owe me a favor." Rosé replied. Jennie's eye twitched at the sight.

"Oh come on, stop acting so childish" Jisoo pulled her back to her side. Lisa pouted at Jisoo and asked, "Unnie, are you jealous?"

"What? D-don't talk nonsense." Jisoo looked away from Lisa. Seeing her reaction Lisa smirked and jumped on Jisoo to hug her. "I also love you Unnie!" Lisa said. Rosé just shook her head at their antics and muttered, "Get a room, you two."

Suddenly Jennie clapped to get their attention, "Everyone, let's wrap up this meeting I still have a schedule to attend." 'I'm a little irritated right now..' she clicked her tongue.

After planning their party, everyone left the living room and prepared for their individual schedules.

THE NEXT DAY

Jennie and Rosé had been out for a night of fun and drinks. They had been laughing and dancing all night, and had a few too many drinks.

"Rosé, be careful! You're going to fall."

As the night went on, they both started to feel the effects of the alcohol.

Rosé was feeling particularly tipsy and started to lose her balance. "I'm fine, I'm fine. I just need to... whoops!" She stumbled and accidentally touched Jennie's chest as she tried to steady herself.

Jennie was taken aback and blushed at the sudden contact.

"Oh, umm... Rosé, watch where you're grabbing!"

"I'm sorry, Jennie. I didn't mean to touch you like that."

"It's okay, Rosé. Let's just focus on getting home safely."

Rosé nods. "Yeah, you're right. I don't want to embarrass myself anymore tonight."

"No worries. We'll get home and get some rest. We can talk about everything in the morning when we're not so tipsy." Jennie smiled at her.

"I'm glad that I have you" Rosé accidentally said her thoughts out loud.

Jennie's smile faded as she heard Rosé's words. She felt a surge of emotion in her chest. She looked at Rosé and saw that she was staring at her with a soft expression.

"Rosé, what did you say?"

Rosé blinked and realized what she had said. She felt her face heat up. "Oh, umm... I said... I'm glad that I have you... as a friend. Yeah, as a friend."

Jennie felt a pang of disappointment. She wanted to believe that Rosé meant something more, but she didn't want to ruin their friendship by assuming too much.

"Of course, Rosé. Me too. You're my best friend." Jennie forced a smile and wrapped her arm around Rosé's waist. "Come on, let's go."

They walked towards the exit of the club, but Jennie couldn't shake off the feeling that there was something more between them. She wondered if Rosé felt the same way, or if it was just the alcohol talking.

Rosé and Jennie got into a taxi and gave the driver their address.

They sat in silence for a while, both feeling awkward and confused. Rosé glanced at Jennie and saw that she was looking out the window.

She wanted to say something, to explain what she had said, but she didn't know how to start. "Jennie," she finally said softly.

Jennie turned her head and met Rosé's eyes. She saw the sincerity and nervousness in them.

She felt her heart skip a beat. "Yeah?" she asked.

Rosé took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable back there. I didn't mean to say that out loud. I mean, I did mean it, but not in the way you think. Or maybe in the way you think. I don't know. I'm just... confused."

Jennie felt a surge of hope. She wanted to hear more, to know what Rosé really felt.

She reached out and took Rosé's hand. "Rosé, it's okay. You don't have to apologize. I'm not uncomfortable. I'm just... curious."

Rosé looked at their intertwined fingers and felt a warm sensation in her stomach.

She squeezed Jennie's hand and smiled. "Curious about what?" she asked. Jennie leaned closer and whispered in Rosé's ear. "About you. About us."

Rosé felt a shiver run down her spine. She turned her face and saw Jennie's lips inches away from hers.

She felt a strong urge to close the gap, to kiss her, to tell her everything. But before she could do anything, the taxi stopped at their destination.

"We're here," the driver said.

Rosé and Jennie quickly pulled away from each other and paid the fare. They got out of the taxi and walked towards their dorm building. They didn't say anything, but they didn't let go of each other's hand either.

A/N HI PEOPLE IT HAS BEEN 2 YEARS HAHA I AM SORRY I WAS DEPRESSED AND OPPRESSED BY SCHOOL WORKS I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY. FOLLOW ME I MIGHT MAKE A NEW STORY WHERE CHAENNIE LOVE IS FAST PACED AND I JUST SAW BORN PINK IN PH LAST MARCH 25 2023 AND HOLY SHIT GUYS THEY ARE GODDESSES I ALMOST DIED DUE TO THE HEAT THERE AND I WAS REALLY SICK WHEN I CAME WITH MY BESTFRIEND TO WATCH IT WAS FUN