Burning with Jealousy

January 26, 2021

As the day of their online concert approached, tensions reached an all-time high. The rehearsals became more intense, and Rosé and Jennie's interactions became even more strained.

Jennie found herself getting increasingly possessive of Rosé. She couldn't bear the thought of anyone else touching her or being close to her. She would watch with envy as Rosé interacted with Lisa, wishing it was her instead.

During a break in rehearsals, Jennie pulled Rosé aside.

Jennie: "Listen, I know I've been acting crazy lately. But I can't help the way I feel. I just...I can't stand the thought of you being with anyone else."

Rosé was taken aback by Jennie's sudden vulnerability. She had never seen this side of her before.

Rosé: "I don't know what to say, Jennie. I'm not sure how to handle this situation."

Jennie took a step closer to Rosé, her eyes locked onto hers.

Jennie: "I know I'm being selfish, but I can't help it. I need you, Rosé. I need you more than anything."

Rosé felt a strange sensation in her chest. Part of her wanted to push Jennie away and tell her to get a grip, but another part of her was drawn to her, wanting to comfort her.

As they were talking, Jisoo walked in on them. She had noticed the tension between Rosé and Jennie and wanted to make sure everything was okay.

Jisoo: "Hey guys, what's going on?" (She sensed the tension in the air)

Rosé looked at Jennie, then back at Jisoo.

Rosé: "Just having a little chat, Jisoo. Everything's fine."

Jisoo looked at Jennie, then back at Rosé, a concerned expression on her face.

Jisoo: "Are you sure everything's okay? You guys seem pretty tense."

Jennie stepped forward, trying to act casual.

Jennie: "Yeah, we're fine. Just a little bit of stress from the rehearsal, that's all."

Jisoo looked at Jennie, then back at Rosé, not convinced.

Jisoo: "Okay, well, if you guys need anything, just let me know."

As Jisoo walked away, Rosé and Jennie let out a sigh of relief. They knew they had to be more careful in the future and keep their feelings under control.

Little did they know, Lisa had been watching the whole thing from a distance. She was angry at Jennie for the way she was acting and didn't know how to confront her about it.

Jennie's possessiveness grew even stronger. She would barely let Rosé out of her sight, always hovering nearby, watching her every move.

During the rehearsals, Jennie's jealousy and obsession finally reached a breaking point. She saw Rosé interacting with Lisa on stage and couldn't stand it any longer. In a moment of rage, she pushed Lisa away from Rosé, causing her to stumble and almost fall.

Lisa: "What the hell, Jennie? What is wrong with you?"

Jennie looked down, ashamed.