First Step of Life (FSL)

Carla POV

I was just sitting on my room since I don't have a work and school today, when I heard someone yelling in the Living room, when I look out of my bedroom and go downstairs I saw Ericka and Rhys fighting again, I swear this two really loves to fight even in just small things. I said to my self before walking up to them and said....

"Are you both done?" I ask to them with a yawn, "Carla?!! Bestie this guy broke my bracelet that you gave to me!!" Ericka said While pointing her finger to Rhys, "I didn't mean too okay, Carla I already said sorry to her for a thousand times and she still won't stop bickering about it!!" Rhys defense to him self, "So are you both done?" I ask again annoyed, "Yeah." They both said in Sync, "Okay so first of all, I was the one who broke your bracelet accidentally and not Rhys, that's why I bought you a new one, just like the one I gave you." I said to her with a smile, "Ohh... Sorry Rhys...." She said while lowering her head, "It's fine... Anyways what are friends are for right?" He said opening his arms, then they hug each other, "Carla want some hugs too?" Nicolai ask, "No thanks Brat!" I said to him, then I put the new bracelet to Ericka's Hand and gave it a small peck, "There." I said with a smile, "Thank you so much Carla!!!" She said as she hug me, "your always welcome." I said hugging her back, then while hugging I got a notification from Bang Pd Nim saying that he needs me to go to Enhypen and he also told me that they have a urgent schedule, that's why I go back to my room and change into a Oversized t-shirts, with Black sweatpants and Converse Rubber Shoes, then I put on my Eye glasses since I had poor eyesight, then took my bag put my phone, keys and Enhypen's schedule book, and then took my White Coat and put it on me, when I go downstairs again I saw Ericka wearing her P.A uniform, Nicolai wearing his Manager Uniform and Same goes to Rhys and all of us went out, go to our own different cars and bid a good bye to each other, when I reach Bighit entertainment parking, I park my car and went inside the building, click the up sign and when it opens I click the number 10 since that is where their dance practice room located, once I got there I open the dance practice room door only to see niki and Heesung....

"Good day Niki and Heesung." I said while bowing, "Good day noona." Niki said with a bow, "Good day manager nim." Heesung said while bowing too, "So where is Everyone?" I ask Niki, "They are still at the dorm, they said they will be here even before you..." Niki said, "Well it looks like I came here before them." I said then took my phone out, I was about to dial Jungwon's number when the door burst open, "I told you we are gonna arrive before----Manager-Nim!!??" Jay said, "You. are. Late." I said, "Mianhae!" The five of them said then bow, haysttt tody is gonna be a long day, why did I even sign this for?

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

A/n: So wazzup everyone, I am back with new story I hope you all will like it muahh💋💋💋