Meeting Seventeen (MSVT)

Carla POV

I am now driving Enhypen to HYPE BE Since that is the new building, once we get their, they all went out and took their Camera, and start to take a video, while they are taking videos I was wearing my White Mask so that even if the fans saw me at least they won't recognize my face and my classmates won't know right?, We are walking to the elevator, and then I press the up sign, and once it open they are the first one to enter before us (The staffs.), Then I press number 15 since that is the meeting room, when it dings and open we all goes out and walk inside the meeting room, they sat in the long table and I sat near Heesung who is in the front, then Of nim said that we are still waiting for someone, I just nod and waited, then after 5 minutes the door opens again only to reveal Seventeen, Enhypen's sunbaenim, they all nod to us and we did the same, then Rhys came after them we smile to each other then the two groups already sat down, Rhys sit in my front table near my Bang Shi Hyuck, While he was explaining I saw that Rhys keep on blubbering something but I can't hear it, I was confused but I just shrugged it off, then once the meeting is over we all went out and we all go to the new dance practice room of Enhypen, then while they are practicing, someone knock on the door when my P.A opens it, it revealed Rhys with SVT members, then they all bow to us and we did the same thing again....

"We are just here for Seventeen to have fun with Enhypen." Rhys said, "Sure they can." I replied to him, "That's good, and one more thing ms. Morrison can we have a private talk please." He said with a pleading eyes, "Sure Mr. Jeon." I replied to him with a smile, then we both left the dance practice room, we are standing outside the door, "So what is it?" I ask him, "Well you see... They are seventeen and they ask me if they can get to know you more... I mean...." He said to me, "You mean what?" I ask, "I mean... They are just interested in you." He whispered to me, "So what's the plan?" I ask him......

??? POV

We are just talking with Enhypen when I saw Manager Jeon and Manager Morrison Kissing?! Are they dating or Something? I ask my self then I turn my head back to Enhypen...

"Uhmm.. Jungwon right?" I ask, "Nae sunbaenim?" He ask, "Is your manager dating anyone?" I ask, "No sunbaenim... Wae?" He ask-said to me, "do you know anything about manager Jeon and manager morrison?" I ask, "Ahm.. yeah they are roommates, and they had two other people with them, also they are just friends, why?" He said-ask to me, "Nothing." I replied, when I look back to them, they are already laughing together what is going on between you two? I ask to myself before having fun with my members and enhyphen, you need to think a plan Seungcheol, think, you need to find out what's between them. I said to my self......

Carla POV

After Rhys told me about his plan on making the SEVENTEEN members think that we are dating, we both laugh at each other since we won't ever cross that line, we are literally just friends and plus he likes Ericka that is also why he loves to annoy her, after that talk we both get back inside, I saw the curiousness on Seungcheol's eyes, I walk up to Enhypen and told them to get ready to get back to their dorm and all of them nod, then while packing my own things someone Tap my shoulder when I look up I saw Dino smiling widely at me....

"Nae Dino-ahh?" I ask him, "Can I ask you a question?" He ask, "Sure." I replied, "Do you have a boyfriend?" He ask me, "nope I don't have one, why?" I said-ask to him, "Well Seungcheol Hyung told me to ask it to you." He said then pat my head, "Oh really?" I ask and he nod then goes back to his group, I look back to my things and smirk to myself, after packing our things, we all said goodbye to each other and we all head home.... Hmmmm it seems like our plan is already working on Seungcheol, well I can't blame him if he already likes me, I mean, a lot of guys did, anyway today is a very long day..

🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

A/n: let's all grab some drink!!! Charrrr kidding!!! Anyway do you like it? I mean if yes then I would love to write more of it, and please catch up on my soon to write story about a girl having a cold yet sweet boyfriend, see you soon~~~~~