The Overthinking Seung Cheol (TOSC)

Seungcheol POV

I was just in my bed in the dorm when Dino knock into my room, I got up and open it....

"What Dino?" I ask confused, "Someone wants to talk to you." He said, "Who?" I ask, "Just go to the living room, she's already there." He said, I put on my t-shirt and goes out of my room only to see Hye-Jin, my ex girlfriend, (a/n: let's just say that he's been in a relationship before okay, please bear with me.), What is she doing here....

"So... What do you want from me?" I ask her coldly, "Seungcheol oppa!!" She said then hug me, I didn't hug her back that made her look up to me, "Didn't you miss me?" She ask in a most freaking not so cute way, "No. Now. What. Are. You. Doing. Here?" I ask her coldly, "I... I want you back oppa.... Please give me a second chance to prove to you how much I love you." She said still hugging me, "You are the one who broke up with me, and I know why, because you cheated on to me with Hee-Cheul!!! I. Hate. You!" I angrily said, I pull her away from me and go back to my room and said, "Get that cheater out of this place, cheater doesn't takes place in here." I said coldly and go inside my room and lock it, when I heard the front door open and close I walk back to my bed and call the only person I know who can help me.....

ON THE PHONE

ITALICS - CARLA
NORMAL - SEUNGCHEOL

Carla: Hello, Cheol?

You: Hey, Can you come over here in the dorm now?

Carla: why what happened?

You: just come please, I just really need you at the meantime.

Carla: okay, I'll be there, in 5.

You: thank you Carla, your the best.

Carla: sure, bye!

CALL ENDED

AFTER that call, I lay down on my bed and drift off to sleep while waiting for Carla to come.....

Carla POV

After that call with Seungcheol oppa I got worried so much about him so I decided to change quickly into black shirt, with matching white high waisted shorts, and a pair of black and white converse rubber shoes. After I change, I walk out of my room in a rush that I bump into Rhys.....

"Hey are you alright?" He ask, "Yeah I'm fine." I said then go hurriedly into the door and walk away, I go to my car and drove it to their dorm, once I get their I knock on their door, it was Dino who answered the door.....

"Oh Carla what are you doing here?" He ask, "Cheol called me, he said that he wants to talk to me, is he alright?" I said-ask to him, "Yeah his fine but he won't get out of his room." He replied and he let me in, "Guys Carla's here!!" He shouted that made all the members look in our way, and each one of them gave me a hug, "Why are you here?" Joshua ask, "Cheol wants to talk to me, where is he?" I ask, "In his room, come with me." Joshua said and bring me to Seungcheol's room, I knock on his door yet no answer, "Do you have a key to his door?" I ask and he give me the key, once I open the door I already saw Seungcheol sleeping facing his back to the door, "I can handle this, go back to the others." I said and give him the key, he nod at me and I slowly close the door and lock it again, I walk to his side and saw him sleeping peacefully, I sat on his bedside and felt him turn around, "You came." He said in his husky voice, "Yeah, just like what I promise." I said softly to him, "I need your hug now." He said sitting up and hugs me, "Tell me, what happened." I said as I draw small circle in his back, "My ex, Hye-Jin came, she wants me back, but I don't want to, I think she might do the same thing that she did before, and I was scared to give her another chance and she will just ruin it all." He explained softly, "Hmmm.. what else." I said while listening to him, "I think I am in love with someone else, that's why I don't want to give her another chance, do you think I am over thinking things?" He ask-said softly to me, "I don't think so Cheol, I think it's called, doubt, your are doubting about everything that is on your head, and also for you everything Is complicated, since you love someone else, you know what I heard a saying..." I said making him face me, "What is it?" He ask as he face me, "They said that, if you need to choose between two people, they said just follow your heart, yeah it was right but for me, if you need to choose between two people, always choose the second one, because once you choose the first one, you will never be able to give the second one the same love that you promise to the first one." I explained to him, and he smile to me, "You know what, I was wondering if that is what you are also thinking whenever you see Ericka with Rhys, while Nikolai Hyung seems to like you." He said to me, "No... It's impossible for Nik to like me, he just saw me as his Younger sister and nothing else." I said then wipe his strained tears away, "Stop crying, I am hurting whenever I see someone cry, it makes me cry too." I said to him as I caresses his cheeks, "Thank you..." He suddenly said, "For what?" I ask, "For being there for me, and giving me advice." He replied, "It's nothing really, I actually love doing this to everyone." I replied with a sweet genuine smile, "Really?" He ask, "Yeah, I always care for others that sometimes I already forget to take care of my self too." I said and he wipe the tears in my cheek that I didn't notice.....

Seungcheol POV

"Really?" I ask her, "Yeah, I always care for others that sometimes I already forget to take care of my self too." She said, then I saw a tear escaping from her eyes so I wipe it with my thumb, "Hey, you know what, why don't we be each other's companion, I mean, we can have a private talks like this, say what we wanted to say, you know things like that, without anyone disturbing us just like...... Now." I said to her as I wipe another tears that falls from her eyes, "Yeah sure." She said as she wipe her eyes with her handkerchief, "So promise me from this day on, you and I will tell each other their secret without anything left out..... Pinky promise?" I said to her and she put her pinky hand to mine, "Pinky Promise." She said with a smile, there is something in her touch that is making my heart go wild, there is something in her smile that is saying it was fake and I felt like I wanted to be the real reason why she needs to smile every time she looks at me, there is something in the way she speaks that make my heart melt, there is something in her laugh that is making me laugh too, what is this feeling, it was kind of new to me, I mean, I think..... I think I am falling for this girl. I got snap out of my thoughts when Carla called my name loudly.....

"Seungcheol!!!!" She shouts to me, "Huh? What were you saying earlier?" I ask, "I said the members must be so worried about you, you should go out and tell them your sorry about what happened and tell them to not worry anymore." She said sweetly, "Okay." I said then got up from my bed and so did Carla, I hug her for the last time and so did she before we both left to go to the others....

Carla POV

Me and Seungcheol sit beside each other and make the other members came to the living room too....

"So guys, your leader wants to tell you something." I said then they all look at Seungcheol, "I'm sorry for making you all worried about me.... It's just that.... After I saw her earlier.... I felt like..... It all just happened yesterday, how she cheats on me, it felt like I was in a nightmare.... So I'm truly sorry guys." He said that made me smile, "Hyung.... It's okay.... We understand you, and plus stop overthinking things over okay, everything is gonna be fine and plus.... You have your own life now, you can choose who ever girl you wanted." Jeonghan said, "Relationships are worth fighting for, but you can't be the only one fighting." I said to Seungcheol that the members had agreed on, "And Hyung, don’t leave a girl you need, for a girl you want." Joshua reminded him, "I know that." Seungcheol said with a chuckle, "And Carla, You can fake a smile, but you can't fake your feelings, Always remember that." Seungcheol said to me, "Okay, I'll keep that in mind." I replied cheekily, "Anyway, I need to go now since Ericka has been texting me to come home, she needs my help, she's on her period now, so talk to all of you tomorrow, I'll visit again okay?" I added and they all nod, I took my shoulder bag and goes to the door when a hand suddenly grab my wrist, "Wait." Seungcheol said, "Yeah?" I ask him, "Take care okay and drive safely, I don't want anything bad happened to you." He said then give me a quick hug and I just nodded at him before saying goodbye, I walk to my car and drove back to our apartment, I goes to our door and open it, I saw Ericka in the sofa crying over her menstruation, just chuckle at myself before doing my night routine and helping Ericka with her problem......

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

A/n: hi everyone, this is me dear author, I just wanted to say that I am really sorry about my late update and I really hope you like this chapter, two chapter in one day, wow I hope it's enough for now I promise to update tomorrow love lots My LUVVS ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🥺🥺👍🏻