Chapter Eighteen: You and I

You and I

We don't wanna be like them

We can make it 'til the end

Nothing can come between 

You and I

Not even the gods above 

Can separte the two of us

No, nothing can come between 

You and I

~ You and I. By: One Direction.~

Butch's POV

I looked at Brick, my jaw hanging. He licked his lips, and I looked down at my hands.

"Is it getting bad?" I asked him, I heard him stuck in a deep breath.

"Yeah, he's getting bad and I don't even know what to do!" He yelled, while tugging at his blonde hair. I grabbed his hands, forcing them down. He was struggling, and his breathing was becoming uneven.

"Booms, Boomer! Ssh, everhting is gonna be okay. I'll give him my kidney, but we know Brick won't like it." I said as Boomer flick his eyes, over to me.

"Butch if you don't wanna then we can find some else."

"No, I want too. Besides Brick done a lot of things for us. I can repay him by doing this." I said as the gaurd came back. I sighed and Boomer jumped up.

"Wait he needs to go to the hositpal!" Boomer shouted, as the gaurd wided his eyes. "Urm, I mean he needs to go and give our brother his kidney." Boomer said as he nodded. 

"Uhh, I'll go get the car and Butch pack some extra clothes, and I can trust this blonde fellow?" He asked as his brown eyes flickered over to Boomer's, well my leather jacket.

"Yeah, he's cool." I said as I grabbed Boomer's arm, and ran down towards my room.

"Butch you know I'm clumsy and we coul-! To late." Boomer said as we fell into my room. I grunted as Boomer hit my bed. He hissed and I ran over to him.

"Shit are you okay? Damn, I'm so sorry!" I said as Mikey was pushing forward, I was pushing him back, while trying to get Boomer up. Let me tell ya it's not easy. I sighed and sat Boomer on the bed.

"Told you!" He said as he pushed my shoulder. I chuckled and grabbed my dark green bag.

"Sorry bro." I said as he rolled his eyes, and got up to my closet. He threw me black, green, and white t-shirts. Black skinny jeans, gym shorts, and some underwear. I chuckled and caught them in bag. He grabbed my Jordans, and slides. I groaned as the Jordans hit my face, I heard two chuckles. I glared at my room mate, and he held up his hands.

"Hey, it wasn't me!" He said as Boomer chuckled.

"Whatever, see ya later! And let's go Booms!" I yelled and chased after me.

"Okay, please tell me I threw you a black jacket, cause this leather is annoying!" Boomer complained and I rolled my eyes. I gave him my black jacket, and took my leather from him. I sighed and slipped it on. We got in the car, and he drove us to the hositpal, I sighed and layed my head back on the seat.

Brick's POV

I layed on the bed, feeling pain shoot up my back. I groaned, and moved a little causing my lungs to tighten up. I hissed and the door opened, I looked over and saw Blossom standing there and I smiled.