*chapter eight: arms tonite

"That I fell hard in your arms / I went and died in your arms that night / I fell in your arms tonight / Suicide in your arms"

-

warning: smut

(oral, fingering, penetration, praise, aftercare)

It was like he was being crucified. His whole body ached, he had hardly eaten in days. And Emily wasn't even dead. He knew this. Aaron, without his lover, became nothing in his own head. His productivity had been slashed, a part of his life was missing.

All he could do was think back to eight or nine months before all this, when he and Emily had gotten together. After an especially long case, she had dropped the report on his desk and smiled at him. Her black bra was slightly noticeable under her white blouse. The tension had been immense, and Emily knew Hotch was starting to accept that Haley would want him to move on.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Emily asked with a nervous smile. Hotch pretended to flip through her report.

"Sorry,"

"No, no, it's fine..." He stood to place her report on top of a pile. "Uh, well, I should be going,"

"Prentiss. Wait." He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Would you like to go to dinner?" Emily grinned.

"About damn time. But let's not go somewhere. Let me cook."

Bridget was off at summer camp for two weeks, so Emily had the apartment to herself. She made dinner for herself and Hotch, and when he was about to leave, she kissed him and pushed the front door shut. Hotch smiled and pulled away. Emily filled with worry. "Sorry, I didn't know if—"

"Emily," he chuckled. Emily looked down and back up at him before they went in for another kiss. Hotch's hands explored her before his right hand landed on her left hip, his left on her waist. "How long have you wanted this?" he asked breathily.

"So long, you have no idea." Hotch chuckled against her mouth.

"Could I take off your shirt?" he asked.

"Such a gentleman," Emily noted with a smile. "Please do." She matched his energy and he smiled. He unbuttoned her shirt and saw her bra plainly, no longer through her blouse. She loosened his tie and unbuttoned his shirt in turn, until her shirt was thrown on the couch and his was completely unbuttoned, still on his arms and tucked into his pants. "Let's go," she breathed.

Emily pulled him by the hand to her bedroom. "So much more comfortable," she said. Hotch nodded, his face solemn but his body desperate. She pulled his shirt off slowly, running her fingertips down his arms as she did so. They removed their own belts and pants, and were left in only their undergarments.

"Prentiss, you're..." Emily grinned and pressed her body up against him. "You're gorgeous,"

"Not so bad yourself," she smirked. She lowered her voice to a whisper and ran her fingers over his chest. "I want you, Aaron,"

"Good." He pushed her onto the bed and she scoffed with a laugh. "Can I make you mine tonight?"

"Absolutely." Hotch climbed next to her and kissed her.

"God, you're beautiful." He shook his head, not believing how one woman could drive him so mad. He stroked down her body and ran his thumb over her panties. "Can I take these off?"

"Yeah," she exhaled. Hotch pulled the damp fabric down her legs and off of her, balling them up and tossing them.

"Tell me, Emily, what you want me to do to you tonight." She gasped lightly, unable to form words, and he chuckled. "That's alright. Just lay back." His lips met her breast and he took her nipple in his mouth; meanwhile his hand moved down her body and his thumb brushed along her clit, making her heart beat hard in her chest. He finally started rubbing circles, making Emily moan above him. With his thumb still on her clit, his middle finger teased her slit. "Who makes you this wet?" he asked in his gravelly voice.

"You do," she moaned. "God..." Hotch inserted his middle finger and she gasped. After a while he added his ring finger, and the volume of her moans increased.

"Are you close?" he asked.

"Fuck, yes, Hotch, god!" She came for him and he stopped to lick his fingers. He made sure she watched him. "God..." she sighed.

"Told you I'd take care of you." She chuckled. "I want to make you mine tonight, Emily, does that sound like something you want?" She could only nod. "Good. I don't think I can go another day without getting to taste you."

Hotch kissed her lips then increasingly further down her body, on her thigh and moving in. Before going down on her, he sucked on her inner thigh. A mark, to let her know she was his, somewhere no one else would see. His lips surrounded her clit and she moaned, even louder when his tongue joined in. Involuntarily she bucked her hips into him, and he used his hands to hold her down by the hips. His hums shocked her, and she tried to warn him. "I know," he growled. He thrust his fingers into her, with no warning, and fingered her before hitting her g-spot. She moaned loudly through her orgasm and he ate her out through it. "You taste so good," he told her while she recovered. She smiled and he kissed her.

"Condoms in that drawer," she said and pointed. He raised his eyebrows. He was ready to follow her lead, but didn't expect her to be so eager so quickly. "I don't think I can fucking move." Hotch chuckled. He took off his own underwear and put on a condom.

"Are you sure you want this, Emily?"

"Positive. You?"

"Yes," he breathed, kissing her slowly. "I want you..."

"You have me." He kissed her neck and she sighed, a soft moan accompanying. His lips still on her neck, his hand rubbed her body and he gripped the back of her thigh.

"We'll start slow." They both gasped as he entered her and let her get acclimated. "I don't know how long..."

"Shh, it's fine," she assured him, quickly shaking her head. He rubbed her clit, his hand faster than before. She was already close and gave his neck a small bite. He moaned, and Emily was relieved he'd enjoyed that. She pulled his hair on the back of his head, and the inconsistent rhythm let her know he was on the edge.

"Are you...?" he asked, unable to finish the sentence.

"Yeah, fuck,"

"Cum for me, fuck!" Swears tumbled from his mouth as he fell, Emily not far behind him.

For a moment they rested where they were, before Hotch started cleaning up. "Don't get up, I've got it," he told her. She brushed past him and went into the bathroom. "Emily!" Just before she could close the door all the way, Emily peeked her head out. "Is everything alright?"

"Perfect," she responded with a smile. "I'm just using the bathroom. Give me a minute," she laughed. He nodded, softening his look. After a minute or two, as promised, she exited and saw him lying on her bed. She grinned and joined him, and he took her in his arms, letting her lay her head on his chest.

"How d'you feel?" he asked gently. Emily had never heard this kind of care from him. It made her heart warm.

"Good. You?"

"I'm great," Hotch chuckled. "I love seeing you so ecstatic, and knowing I'm the one who makes you feel that way. You're perfect." She smiled as he kissed the top of her head. "I like pleasuring you, beautiful." Her face flushed. "Did I do alright?"

"Fuckin' incredible," she laughed. "And you...thank you for asking..."

He raised an eyebrow. "Consent?" She nodded. "Don't thank me, it's the minimum,"

"I just felt safe, you know?" He tightened his arm around her. "Can I sleep?"

"It's your house, of course you can," he said with a smile.

"You can stay, if you want. Unless you gotta go home to Jack, but stay if you want..." Hotch rubbed her back and kept her pressed up against himself as she fell asleep. He went to sleep soon after, holding her through the night.