*chapter thirteen: lying is the most fun...

"Is it still me that makes you sweat? / Am I who you think about in bed? / When the lights are dim and your hands are shaking as you're sliding off your dress?"

-

warning: smut (this chapter immediately follows the previous one and it's HOT)

(oral, fingering, overstimulation, praise, degradation, cuffs, blindfolding, spanking, vibrator)

He stroked her belly and smiled, giving her soft kisses all over her body. He'd brush her thighs with his fingertips, and she'd flinch whenever he got too close. When she stopped flinching, he asked, "Are you ready, darling?"

"Mm-hmm. Go slow,"

"All right. I've got you, Emily." He kissed her breasts and she sighed in pleasure. "My beautiful." Hotch held her waist and kissed down her belly, down her hip, and held the back of her thighs so he could eat her out with easier access. Emily moaned and Hotch suppressed a smile. To him, her voice was the most angelic sound.

"God," she whined.

"I love your pussy," he grumbled. His tongue got more aggressive, and she was still slightly sensitive, but the pleasure she experienced was far greater than any pain.

"Aaron, I'm close,"

"Let me taste you, baby, cum for me." Emily gripped the bedsheets and her legs shook. "Such a good girl. You're my little slut, aren't you?" he asked her. Normally he didn't degrade her, but he saw the fire in her eyes when he said it.

"Mhm,"

"What's your safeword, darling?" He knew, he needed to hear her say it.

"Calligraphy,"

"You might need it." Emily grinned. Hotch stayed stoic as ever. "Darling, were you naughty in France?"

"No, sir,"

"Really? You didn't have sex with someone else in some dark club, when you were alone and wet in Paris?"

"No, sir,"

"You didn't touch yourself to the thought of me?" Emily's face turned red, the room suddenly grew very hot. "I knew it. You can't go that long without me. You little slut,"

"Please make me cum again," she begged, "I'll behave,"

"Oh, you've behaved very well for me tonight," he said, "but in Paris, not so much. And for that, my little one needs to be punished." His little one. She wouldn't admit it, but she loved her title. "What punishment do you think you deserve? A spanking? To be tied up? No, I know. I know what I'll do to you. Stay there."

Hotch got out of bed, leaving Emily to lay there by herself. "I've got some things for you. Now if you're a good girl I might let you cum. But if not..." He came over and choked her lightly, only using one hand as the other was holding objects. "...I'll really have to punish you then. So are you going to be a good girl?" She nodded and he took his hand off her neck. "Say it."

"I'll be a good girl for you,"

"There we go, little one. Now..." He took some silk and blindfolded her, then handcuffed her to the bed. Not with his actual cuffs, just toys. "Good. You're so pretty all bound up for me. Spread your legs." She considered acting out, but ultimately decided against it. "There we go. I love seeing you so wet for me. And you're all mine, aren't you?"

"Of course, sir,"

"Good." Hotch licked a stripe up her slit before pulling his face away. He turned on a vibrator and put it against her clit. "Yeah, how does that feel, baby?"