Chapter 26: finally free

Luke's POV:

"I was um just doing that for you guys." Alex said. "Yeah you can stop smiling now." I said. "Not gonna lie that was kinda good." Patty said. "Yeah." Jalena said. "I forgot why I hate her so much." Mia said. Carrie and her group walk off stage and over to us. "Hi girls. Isn't it past your bedtime?" Carrie asked. "Now I remember." Mia said. "If you're looking for Nick don't bother. He didn't come." Carrie said. Jalena scoffs.

"That's not why I'm here." Jalena said. "Ok it looks like we're closing the night with one more group. Jalena and the Fat Ones." An employee said. Carrie and her minions laugh. Ashlee, Alex, and Reggie give me a 'are you serious' look. "Really?" Alex asked. "Yeah man my handwriting sucks." I said. Jalena walks on stage and puts her custom microphone in the microphone stand. "Hi. Um it's actually Jalena and the Phantoms." She said.

The crowd stays quiet. "Ok." Jalena said and starts playing the keyboard that she brought. 

(pretend it's Jalena instead of Julie)

After that me and the boys disappear off stage as the crowd applauds. "Thank you. We're Jalena and the Phantoms. Tell your friends." Jalena said and takes her mic and keyboard and walks off stage. She walks over to us. The girls squeal. "You were incredible." Eva said. "Yeah we were." Alex said. I then see Reggie and Ashlee flirting with each other.

Reggie looks at something. "Hey whoever Carrie was trying to impress is coming this way." Reggie said. We turn to see a woman headed towards us. "She looks all business." Alex said. "Wait. Who should do the talking?" Reggie asked. Me, Alex, Ashlee, and Jalena look at him. "Oh right Jalena." Reggie said. "Yeah." Jalena said. The woman approaches us. "Hi I'm Andi Parker and I would-." Andy said. 

"Jalena!" A familiar male voice said. We turn to see Jalena's dad. "Dad!" Jalena said. "Let's go." Mr. Summers said.