ʙʀɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ | ɪᴛᴀᴅᴏʀɪ

NOTES: Yuuji is the cutest little puppy in the world i luv him <3

WARNINGS: N/A

WORD COUNT: 1595

~~~

"Y/N! Yyyy/Nnnnn~"

"..."

"Y/Nnnnnn! Wake uppppp!"

You groaned and rolled over in bed, away from Yuuji's large hand on your small shoulder. Your bed was so comfortable...

"Five more minutes..." You muttered.

Frowning, Yuuji looked around for something to help wake you up. He could rip your blanket off of you, but last time he did that, you "accidentally" kicked him in the nuts. 

He wasn't sure if he was going to be able to have kids now.

He sighed, making his way back over to the door.

"Alright, Y/N. You leave me no choice..."

He sprinted towards your bed and flopped down on top of you, knocking the wind out of your chest. 

"Yuu, what the hell?!"

"C'mon! It's time to get up!!"

"Already? What time is it???"

"..."

You picked your head up from the pillow, attempting to look at Yuuji, who was avoiding eye contact.

"Yuuji. What time is it?"

"It's... um... it's ᵗʷᵒ ᶦⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒʳⁿᶦⁿᵍ..."

"... It's what?"

"T-two in the morning..." Yuuji whispered, shielding his face with his hands.

"Yuuji?"

"... yes?"

"I'm giving you five seconds to run."

"oh SHIT-"

Itadori sprang off of you, bolting out the door and down the hallway. Counting five seconds in your head, you run after him, brushing your messy H/C hair out of your face. 

Yuuji quickly turned corners and dodged the pillows you threw at him. He was laughing, trying his best to be quiet, and all the while, his snickers fueled your anger.

"Come on, slowpoke!" He teased, making his way outside of the building and into an open field, with you right on his heel.

"Get back here, you... bastard... what in the world...."

You slowed down, curiously eyeing the scene before you. A blanket was neatly laid out on the grass. A basket with a variety of unhealthy snacks was put nicely on the side, along with some soda and apple cider. Yuuji smiled and sat down, patting the spot next to him. 

"Yuu... what is all this?"

"Huh? Isn't it obvious? It's a picnic!"

"We'll duh, but... why? What's the occasion?"

Yuuji took two glasses out from the basket and began to pour the apple cider. "No occasion... I just thought it would be fun. Besides, we can see the stars! Didn't you mention you've always wanted to go star gazing?"

You stared at him in awe as he held out one of the glasses to you. Gently taking it in your hand, you sat down next to him, and he sent a soft smile your way. 

"I brought all kinds of snacks! I've got Doritos, Ruffles, Lays, Cheetos... Oh! I brought candy, too! I got Hello Pandas, Pocky, Hershey's, Twix... and a bunch of other stuff that you like!" He beamed, rummaging through the basket and handing you a little bit of everything.