Chapter 4

Jennifer's POV

I hope Leah was lying because if not then I wouldn't know what to do at that moment. I got in the car and went to 'Find my iphone'. He shared his location with me when we first started dating so I followed where it tells me. After about 20 minutes driving I had finally came across a bar. I quickly got out the car and went in the bar. I was looking everywhere for him and I didn't see him. I looked back down at my phone and followed where it took me.

I went to the back of the bar where the restrooms where and saw Joe coming out of the bathroom. "Baby!" I yelled while running to him and hugged him tight. "I missed you" I whispered against his chest. I looked up at him and he looked....nervous for some reason. "What's wrong?" He shook his head and hugged me back making me forget all my worries.

In a little time span this man has became my life. I don't know what I'd do without him. Nothing would separate me from him, not even his daughter. I love him so much, he is everything I would ever dream for. He is literally everything I need and more. When we first met I was so lost, I didn't know what to do at that point. I was so lonely and vulnerable. I was at my lowest and he swept me off my feet showed me what true love is and how to understand the difference between 'Passion' and 'Love'. He had showed me love, a deeper love then i could ever hope for. If I lost this man right here I don't know what to do with my life.

"Jennifer, what are you doing here?" he asked and I looked down but he pulled my chin up making me look at him in the eyes making my knees go weak. "I was worried...I didn't know where you were....Leah came home and was acting cold to me again. I just needed you there for me and you weren't there. Then Leah said you were at some girl named 'Ramona' house, so I got angry and found your location" I said with tears in my eyes, He looked at me and put his thumb on my bottom lip. "I wouldn't know what to do without you, I could never, I mean never cheat on you. You are the most perfect human being possible and I would be a complete moron to think other wise" he said and leaned in but didn't kiss me yet. We Just stood there inhaling each others breathes until he leaned in and kissed me passionately.

We stood there for about a sold 5 minutes, making out like we haven't seen each other in forever. He pulled away while breathing heavily. "Lets go home" he whispered making me smile and we went home. On the car ride home we were holding hands, I put my chin on my palm and relaxed it on the middle part, admiring his side profile. "You're so unbelievably sexy" I whispered while leaning in slowly and started put soft pecks on his cheek. I continued to do so and moved lower to his neck, I put my hand on the other side of his neck so I could suck more harder. I looked at the spot I just gave a hickey to and it looked darker then normal since I didn't suck that long. "Papi was I sucking too hard?" I asked him since I didn't want to hurt him. "No, baby" I looked at him confused and sat on my chair right. "Are you sure? It look's darker then normal" he laughed and I was confused. "You tend to get a little aggressive when you want something" that made me smile, I forgot about it and continued what I was doing.

We shortly got home and I was in such a needy mood, I quickly went into the room and laid on the bed and waited for Joe to come in. Once he came in he looked at me and smirked. I got up, crawled at the end of the bed and goy on my knees. He walked in front of me and leaned in softly placing his lips on mine. I cupped his face and started to kiss him deeper. Before it got to hot, Joe pulled away and sighed. "As much as I much as I want to go down on you right now, I'm tired my love" he said then kissed my forehead and laid down after taking his pants and shirt off.

I just stayed there dumbfounded and on fire, I'm stress and I need a stress reliver but he just went to bed. To calm myself down I went to go take a shower. After I got out I still felt the same way but I relaxed a bit. I went to the living room and put a movie on for background noise. I came back to the kitchen and started to cook something since I didn't eat anything yet. I fried home made fries and seasoned them. I went back to the living room and sat on the couch watching the movie before I finished all the fries I thought about Leah. I decided to give her some so I got up and walked to her room, where she always is. I knocked on the door and she didn't answer, so I opened the door and she was laying down on her phone. "Hey you want some?" she looked at me and rolled her eyes.