Chapter 9

Leahs POV

Jennifer made us all breakfast and left right after, not eating with us to go to work. I was sitting at the table not saying anything while Mia and my dad talk.

Quite frankly I don't like the way she is talking to him. She is acting like they are a couple and Jennifer just did it make breakfast for all of them, and she is the GIRLFRIEND. At the same time my dad isn't stopping her but let's it happen. I know for sure if Jennifer was acting like that toward another man my dad would get pissed.

I started to play with my food since I'm thinking about how Jennifer deserves so much more. I know he is my dad and all but he doesn't deserve her, he is probably cheating on her with Mia. What type of Jerry Springer shit is this.

I swear I'd be the best partner for Jennifer. I could give her love and affection. Literally anything she wants, she's got it. But no she had to be with my ugly ass father. I really wish we were in a different place different time. I wonder where we would be. Even though I'm 17.

After breakfast I went to school and it's the last day already so why not go. It's my last year there, I'm going to be leaving everybody but not Lexi because I need her. She is my lifeline. I got to her for everything and she gives the best advice even though we both have major crushes on Jennifer.

I got to school and went to my first period. Since today is a half day and this the last day of school no one is doing anything. I asked to go to the bathroom and never went back to either of my classes until dismissal.

Lexi decided to come over my house after school. "Onto college now" Lexi said while putting her feet out the window. I swear she is careless. We stopped at the light and there was a whole bunch of fast food around us and I was waiting for Lexi to say that we should stop and get food. "Chicken quesadilla would be amazing right now" she said making me smile since I knew she was gonna say that. So I pulled in and got two chicken quesadillas. I parked the car so we could eat and we talked.

"How you been? I haven't been around lately" Lexi said taking a big bite while looking at me.

"Well, Jennifer and my dad are having a baby, but they are using another women's eggs. The women's eggs that they are using is living in the house with us. Also I think my dad is cheating on Jennifer with that women. And lately Jennifer has been acting so weird. I just wish we were in a different situation."

"Or she could just break up with your dad to be with you" she said making me look at her stupidly. "I'm just giving options you fucking troll" I looked straight ignoring her and just think about whatever. maybe that could happen, but that would be so dumb and she would get arrested since I'm underage.

6 Months later....

Leah's POV

Me and Jennifer have gotten closer, but when my dad comes around Jennifer acts different. I absolutely hate it too, I understand that if we are a little to close to each other it would look wrong but that doesn't mean we can't go back to what we were doing. Mia still lives with us but she is huge now. Like HUGE, It's crazy.

Today feels different and what I mean by that is all of us are out and watching a movie together. I don't know what we are watching because all I'm watching is Jennifer. She is laying down on my dad's shoulder watching tv and has her hand on his thigh. Then suddenly there was a sex scene in the movie and she slowly started to slide her hand further up getting in between his legs and she started to rub him but through his pants.

Since we have a blanket on each couch he grabbed it and put it over his lap. I know she is doing this on purpose since she told me we couldn't be anything more than what had happened so I'm going to give her a taste of her own medicine. I know she has feelings for me but she is juts trying to act like the tough one here.