Chapter 14

Leahs POV

I fluttered my eyes open and was welcomed to Jennifer. I feel so bad for her honestly, she did nothing but help and care for people but this is how she is treated and it's sad. I just wish Jennifer tells me who it was to even dare to put their hands on her and think they could get away with it. How could anyone hurt someone so precious, the most sweetest and caring soul out there.

I just hate looking at her face with all these cuts and bruises, it hurts me and I bet it hurts her more. I'm never leaving her again and I don't care if she fights it because I'm never leaving her side. I looked at her face and her swollen eye went down a bit. I softly placed my lips on her forehead. Soon enough she fluttered her eyes and smiled when she saw me. "Good morning my love" I muttered and she just hugged me tighter. "Your the best" she said pushing herself in my neck. I smiled at her cuteness and ruffled her hair a bit. She pulled away and pecked my lips softly.

"You're so beautiful" she blushed while looking down. "Your gorgeous" she muttered. I felt crazy butterflies. I leaned in a pecked her lips but I just left them there not moving or anything. I then pulled away still staying inches away from her face. She rubbed her nose against mine and giggled. Ugh she is the cutest human ever.

We cuddled for a few minutes until she wanted to take a shower and I needed to help her. I undressed her and out her in the filled with hot water tub. She moaned softly once the water hit her skin.

I rinsed her first, poured her soap on my hands and rubbed her whole body then rinsed her again. I dried her off and dressed her.

We went to the kitchen and made breakfast. I made an omelette with ham and cheese for her and pancakes for me. She took a bite and rolled her eyes back. I'm not gonna lie that was hot as hell. We continued to eat and finished after talking about a lot.

A week later...

We are in her living room and started to watch movies all damn day. She has healed a bit I haven't left her side not one day and I'm not planning to.

Right now we are watching a rom-com and it a kinda interesting but Jennifer keeps looking at me and keeps distracting me. She keeps biting her lip and eyeing me down but I have to ignore because I don't want to hurt her. I want her to heal first before we do anything and I don't care if it takes a couple months.

"Stop" I said and she smirked. She slowly crawled to me and straddled my lap. She started to kiss my neck softly trying to get me to give in and it was working. She started to grind a little and I grabbed her hips stopping her. "I don't want to hurt you" I whispered and she smiled and cupped my face. "You won't, we'll just go slowly and softly" she muttered desperate. I sighed trying to think wether this is a good idea or not. She keeps kissing my whole face and everything and it's hard to say no.

I grabbed her face gently and leaned into her placing my lips on hers. We were tenderly kissing like nothing else mattered. I picked her up and softly placed her on her back and put all my weight on the side of the couch so I don't crush her. I put my tongue in her mouth making her moan softly into mine. I slid my hand down her abdomen and unbuttoned her jeans touching her over her panties. She pulled away and slid her hand down her body, under her pants and under her underwear; she started to rub her clit. "Leah" she whispered making me smile. I moved her panties to the side and slipped two fingers in, she gasped and grabbed my arm. Every time I would thrust my fingers she would gasp.

After she came I didn't want to go on because I truly didn't want to hurt her. "Leah please" she begged, I gave in and made myself in between her legs. I pulled her pants with her underwear off. I placed myself right in front of her soaking wet pussy breathing on it, teasing her. "Please" she begged and pushed my head into her. Why is she so horny all of a sudden. I licked her slit all the way to her clit making her gasp. I did it again but a lot harder. She grabbed the pillow cushion and made eye contact with me. I started to suck on her clit making her head fall back. I fucked her with my tongue and rubbed her clit with my thumb. "Leah....yes" she moaned out. After I made her cum I stopped. I didn't want to hurt her.