6th movement

I ran out of idea so this one gonna be short.

(few months later)

Im at estate just watching the sky. Suddenly a crow landed on my should. It's kyojuro's.

"CAW CAW RENGOKU KYOJURO INVITES YOU TO HAVE DINNER WITH HIM BEFORE HE GOES FOR A MISSION"

Dinner.. Yes me and kyojuro indeed are close friends since i met him 1st then the others. I really wanted to come but i got stuff too do .

I wrote a letter and tied it to the crow's leg. Then the crow flew to it's owner.

(reader pov)

The crow soon came back to it's owner.

"CAW CAW LETTER FROM (Y/N) WISTERIA. A LETTER A LETTER"

"Oh thank you"

Dear kyojuro

Thank you for inviting me for dinner before you went on a long mission but im sorry i couldn't come cause i have alot of stuff to do

Sincerely
(Y/n)

After kyojuro finish reading the letter a door was slammed open. It was shinjuro rengoku father towards kyojuro rengoku.

"kyo what did the crow say?"

"there's a letter from the (breathing) hashira. (y/n)
Wisteria"

"(y/n) wisteria!! The actual (y/n) wisteria?"

"uhh yes why?"

"father said she was dead years ago"

"huh what do you mean by she died years ago?"

"grandfather meet her before i was born"

"father please explain to me i don't understand"

"follow me"

Shinjuro brought kyo to his room and ask him to sit down.

"years ago"

(y/n) wisteria was known as the 3rd most powerful samurai also know as hashira. She was fighting along side the 2nd strongest samurai on land. Yoriichi tsugikuni. She was killed by the demon king at age 19. Yoriichi fought muzan face to face. Muzan was defeated but managed to escape. Yoriichi wanted to kill muzan to avenged (y/n) death and the humanity.

After kyo father told him the story of (y/n). He indeed shock. (y/n) was reborn to the world.

But what makes she was reborn?